The Student Room Group

AP study buddy for next year (Chem, Bio, Calculus)

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for international students (2015 entry) who will use APs to meet the entry requirements and are going to sit AP exams next May.

I myself am applying to Medicine and will sit Biology, Chemistry and Calculus (not sure about the level yet).

If there is anybody here taking any of those tests, I'd love to cooperate: make a study plan and stick to it, discuss chapters, review each other's free response answer etc.

I'm pretty good at Calculus, so I could really help somebody out - I'd me happy to spend as much time as I have to explain any math concept you are struggling with.

As for Chem and Bio, my knowledge is more SAT-level (I've got 800 in Chem and 700 in Bio, btw, if anybody has SAT Chem questions - feel free to ask me).

I need to get 5s in all of them and I would be really really thrilled to have a study buddy, so please reply, I'll say yes to virtually any suggestions! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are the UK equivalents as follows?

AP= Alevels
SAT= GCSEs?
Reply 2
Original post by somethingunique
Are the UK equivalents as follows?

AP= Alevels
SAT= GCSEs?

AP = Alevels, that I am sure of, the SATs are somewhere in between, I guess, because some unis (i.e. Oxford) consider them enough to meet the entry requirement, while the others don't.
Reply 3
Nobody interested? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest