The Student Room Group

The Brand Spanking Year 7 thread :)

Hey guys, though i'd make one of these as we finish year 7 next week and then we have a long summer and then we start year 8 woot woot. just wondering how did you all find this yea coz i found all the work easy xDD im in set 1 maths.

so wat do u guys think youll choose for gcse? any maths questions youll be revising over summer?
Reply 1
Erm... aren't you a little over-eager? :biggrin:
Original post by Rendezvous
Hey guys, though i'd make one of these as we finish year 7 next week and then we have a long summer and then we start year 8 woot woot. just wondering how did you all find this yea coz i found all the work easy xDD im in set 1 maths.

so wat do u guys think youll choose for gcse? any maths questions youll be revising over summer?

^ don't boast dude :rolleyes:
Original post by Martie08
Erm... aren't you a little over-eager? :biggrin:

My gosh yes! And they were telling us Year 9 to go away :tongue:

At least they didn't take our 'snazzy' bit :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Lol guys he's not a year 7, take a look at his post history.
Original post by Toriar
Lol guys he's not a year 7, take a look at his post history.

Yeah...

*looks suspiciously* :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Year 7's a bit too early to be picking GCSE options isn't it?
Original post by Ndella
Year 7's a bit too early to be picking GCSE options isn't it?

Yeah way too early, but they're not. Some of friends chose theirs in Year 8 which I think was crazy! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by karmacrunch
Yeah way too early, but they're not. Some of friends chose theirs in Year 8 which I think was crazy! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol when I was in year 8 my main responsibility was going on Club Penguin. If only I had the ambition of your friends at the time haha
Original post by Ndella
Lol when I was in year 8 my main responsibility was going on Club Penguin. If only I had the ambition of your friends at the time haha

Haha! Oh no I meant that my friends' school tells them to choose theirs in Year 8! :smile:

I remember starting to consider my options in Spring/Summer of my Year 8 (last year) which was pretty early.

Then again, provided that OP is actually in Year 7 and there are other Year 7s... who are we to judge? I guess it's good to discuss subjects from a young age. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending