The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by uthrabuthrab
Supporting zionist land robbing filth is not opinion, but rather it is being complicit in crimes against humanity. And for that death is a light punishment.

To hell with your peace and democracy, it is about the the fight for land and one the ri9ghtful Palestinian owners must win or the zionist filth will carry on.

I don't think the Zionists robbed anyone of their land. They were given this land after the British mandate on the previously Ottoman Empire owned piece of land ended. Jews have always lived there, and it was always a land promised to them under all holy scriptures, even your Quran.

Also, your other point is retarded. Let's say I think supporting Hamas is a crime against humanity then. Should I kill everyone who supports Hamas and say it's a punishment too light?

Because Hamas is a legitimate terrorist organization unlike the legitimate state of Israel which has every right to be exactly where it is whether you like it or not.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1562433070650567

masha 'Allah arab governments, ass licking the zionists has led to this ^

israeli citizens are all responsible, bastards
Reply 22
Original post by miavdbt
Well, Hamas does want to destroy the Israeli state. The current situation in Gaza isn't because of peaceful protests, it's because Israel has had enough of having rockets fired at them.

I guess it would be rather strange if the native population didn't do anything to stop the oppression which is currently being perpetrated on it's people...

Absolutely, the innocent Palestinian civilians are victims. They're the victims of Hamas, Hamas's brainwashing techniques which convince them from a young age that all jews are bad and that they must wage some holy war on them. Not to mention, the fact that Hamas uses their own civilian population as human shields. I don't know if you've watched the news recently, but the IDF has actually made efforts to evacuate civilians.

Will the Israeli government allow these civilians, which it seems they care so much about that they even give warnings, into Israel to seek shelter in their bomb shelters seeing as the Egyptians have closed their side of the border?

Anyway, Hamas isn't a manifestation of Palestinian anger, Hamas is just an extremist organization oppressing and brainwashing the Palestinians in Gaza. So yes, those innocent civilians are victims of their own terrorist 'government', much more so than they're victims of Israel which is just trying to protect itself from Hamas. Unfortunately, when in a war situation, there will always be civilian victims, which is, of course, a tragedy that innocents have to suffer for the actions of terrorists.

I think Noam Chomsky summed it up succinctly:

Also, no I don't think Israel can ever be called 'terrorist', with or without the backing of the International community. You'd be wise to look up the definition of terrorism before you use it.

In the absence of there being no criminal definition of the term "terrorism", let us look to our dictionary:

Terrorist: "a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism"

Terrorism: "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes."

I think everyone can agree that Israel can now be classified as a terrorist state...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by miavdbt
No, you can't deliberately hurt civilians under International Law, however you can target such things as factories producing arms, homes used as military shelters and anyone who is by any means associated with combat and military. The lines become blurred when civilians pick up arms, and then leave them again.

I don't have my International Law textbook, otherwise I could have made this a lot clearer.

Either way, Israel is not targeting civilians, all of its targets are involved with Hamas, if civilians happen to die in those, then I believe that does not count as deliberately targeting civilians, because their target was the military shelter (for example), not whatever civilians happened to stand there.

Say there is a HAMAS operative standing in a crowd of 500 civilians holding a Kalashnikov, what you are saying is that if an airstrike were to be carried out by Israel at that precise moment killing all 501 persons, not only would you feel it is justified but you would applaud it?
Reply 24
Original post by tsr1269
Say there is a HAMAS operative standing in a crowd of 500 civilians holding a Kalashnikov, what you are saying is that if an airstrike were to be carried out by Israel at that precise moment killing all 501 persons, not only would you feel it is justified but you would applaud it?

I'm simply referring to the International Law which you made reference to in one of your post. I could be missing something, of course, but that is the gist of it. I would not applaud 500 innocent people dying, no.

Anyway, you mentioned native people fighting against oppression. The oppression by whom? Hamas? Or Israel? And what native people? The jews or Arabs who have lived there for thousands of years? Because yes, even before Israel was a jewish state, many jews lived there. They didn't all move there at the same time. What Israel is nowadays, was previously owned by the Ottoman Empire, by the Romans and by the Jews in different times in history. I fail to see how anyone can say that these lands are more Arab than Jewish. It was mandated that there should be a Jewish state where Israel is, such a state was created but that didn't sit too well with the Arabs who lived around the area, then started a war and lost it and have been sore losers ever since.

Do a little bit more research on what Hamas entails, how it educates people from a very young age to hate all jews whether they're zionists, or even Israeli), and then tell me that they are representative of the average Palestinian person. If you think that the views of Hamas and the average Palestinian person are aligned, I think you must have a very low view of Palestinians, or a very misinformed view of Hamas.

By the way the schools and apartment blocks are also the fault of Hamas. They hide in schools and houses and hospitals so that they can be bombed and then the Israelis will get accused of targeting innocents. Please, these people have had ages to bounce back, millions in foreign aid. Very recently the UAE sent them 25 million dollars. I wonder whether they'll use them to build a hospital to cure their civilians, or to 'build' a hospital and hide their guns inside until it gets bombed.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by miavdbt
I'm simply referring to the International Law which you made reference to in one of your post. I could be missing something, of course, but that is the gist of it. I would not applaud 500 innocent people dying, no.

But you would feel that it is justified, no?

Anyway, you mentioned native people fighting against oppression. The oppression by whom? Hamas? Or Israel?

I don't think what HAMAS are doing to Israel can necessarily constitute "oppression" or even come close to constituting "oppression"...

And what native people? The jews or Arabs who have lived there for thousands of years? Because yes, even before Israel was a jewish state, many jews lived there. They didn't all move there at the same time. What Israel is nowadays, was previously owned by the Ottoman Empire, by the Romans and by the Jews in different times in history. I fail to see how anyone can say that these lands are more Arab than Jewish.

And the population of Israel is more European Jewish or Arab Jewish?

It was mandated that there should be a Jewish state where Israel is, such a state was created but that didn't sit too well with the Arabs who lived around the area, then started a war and lost it and have been sore losers ever since.

Clearly if someone tries to tear up the land that you have once owned and give it to an immigrant population, you would clearly not stand for it, would you?

Do a little bit more research on what Hamas entails, how it educates people from a very young age to hate all jews whether they're zionists, or even Israeli), and then tell me that they are representative of the average Palestinian person. If you think that the views of Hamas and the average Palestinian person are aligned, I think you must have a very low view of Palestinians, or a very misinformed view of Hamas.

It seems that Golda Meir quote is just at the tip of your tongue...

By the way the schools and apartment blocks are also the fault of Hamas. They hide in schools and houses and hospitals so that they can be bombed and then the Israelis will get accused of targeting innocents. Please, these people have had ages to bounce back, millions in foreign aid. Very recently the UAE sent them 25 million dollars. I wonder whether they'll use them to build a hospital to cure their civilians, or to 'build' a hospital and hide their guns inside until it gets bombed.

Approximately, 90% of HAMAS activities center around welfare. In contrast, Israel spends around 16% of it's GDP in welfare.

It seems everything is the fault of HAMAS. From building hospitals to that pothole that you drove over this morning all the way to they ordering Caligura to expel the Jews...
Reply 26
Original post by tsr1269
But you would feel that it is justified, no?

I don't think what HAMAS are doing to Israel can necessarily constitute "oppression" or even come close to constituting "oppression"...

What about what Hamas is doing to its own people? Also, do you believe that Hamas has every right to fire rockets into Israel? Because it has been doing so on a regular basis.

And the population of Israel is more European Jewish or Arab Jewish?

Clearly if someone tries to tear up the land that you have once owned and give it to an immigrant population, you would clearly not stand for it, would you?

They didn't 'own' anything. The Ottoman Empire 'owned' that land.

It seems that Golda Meir quote is just at the tip of your tongue...

Approximately, 90% of HAMAS activities center around welfare. In contrast, Israel spends around 16% of it's GDP in welfare.

It seems everything is the fault of HAMAS. From building hospitals to that pothole that you drove over this morning all the way to they ordering Caligura to expel the Jews...

No, of course not. I'd like to see the 90% HAMAS welfare statistic. I'm pretty sure they spend most of their 'aid' on sucky rockets that they aim at Israel.

Also, Israeli people have a much higher standard of life. Much more so than Gaza. Let's not forget that some of the infrastructure Gaza has would not even exist without Israel, and Israel still needs to provide it to them.

Again, Gaza could be thriving right now, if only Hamas used its aid for something else other than elaborate plans on destroying Israel and Jews.

You know what is the fault of Hamas? Using its own civilian population as human shields to garner support from the 'International Community'. Using its schools and hospitals as gun and terrorist shelters. Brainwashing its youth into hating the entire jewish race.

Hamas is an evil which should be eradicated from the face of this Earth. And anyone who is either a Palestinian supporter or an Israeli supporter or who values their own safety (because this evil could spread to the comfort of our homes which seem so far away right now) would call for its destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTJ1MQRnJIM

Perhaps Israel would not need to spend so much on warfare if it wasn't for the fact that they face rockets from whack jobs like Hamas on a daily basis. God forbid they defend themselves and every single liberal out there gets their panties up in a bunch.

​Oh look, those evil zionist Israelis, attacking the innocent Hamas 'freedom fighters' just because they fire rockets at them on a daily basis and routinely call for the destruction of the entire jewish race!

P.S. It's not my place to say whether it's justified to kill 500 civilians in order to kill one terrorist. It depends on the context. If it's a fact that if he is not executed right then and there, he will go on to kill 5000 innocents later, then maybe. Do the ends justify the means? Are 5000 worth more than 500? Either way, we have drone technology now, so that wouldn't even be an issue. It's a hypothetical situation which would be interesting to think about in terms of morality, but it does not hold true in the world we live in today.

EDIT: Which Golda Meir quote? I'm curious.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
I wonder what those accusing Israel of targeting civilians has to say to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8mfiBTYstA
Reply 28
Feast your eyes, http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/28575/allah-is-a-zionist

Your Allah wants you to support Israel for the Jews.

In Surah al-Ahraf (of the Barrier), verse 137, we read:
We made a people considered weak inheritors of the Land in both Eastern and Western side [of the Jordan river] whereon we sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected.
Surah al Maidah (the Table), verse 21, is the only passage in which the Holy Land is mentioned by that title (al-Ard al-Muqaddas). It refers to the words Moses spoke to the descendants of Isaac:
Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.
In a commentary of Imam Abu al-Qasim Mahmud al-Zamakshari, who lived from 1074 to 1144, titled al-Kashaf, or The Revealer, we read the following explanation:
As for the borders of ‘the Holy Land,’ some scholars says its northern border is the Mount [Hermon] and its surroundings, and for others in also includes a part of the Land of Sham [the Golan]. Others say it extends from the territory of the Philistines [Gaza] until Damascus and a part of Urvum. Some say that God presented to Abraham this Land as an inheritance for his children when he went up to the mountain and said to him: ‘Look around as far as your gaze can reach. Every place reached by your eyes will be theirs.’ The Holy Temple was the dwelling place of the prophets and the residence of the believers. ‘God hath written for you’ means ‘God swore it and wrote in the Divine Tablets of Predestination: that it is yours, belongs to your people and do not turn back from it. Do not be afraid of the Philistine giants who live there.

Moreover, the Quran explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment when it says in the Surah of the Children of Israel, verse 104:
[INDENT]And thereafter We [God] said to the Children of Israel: ‘Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.’
[/INDENT]Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, Israel is the legitimate owner of the land God deeded to her and whose borders were defined by Abraham in Genesis.

I have no idea what the very gated of Lud is. Anyway, I have made my peace with my spirituality. I only argue with scripture because it's something you believe in. I'm not a radical fundamentalist. I'm Christian.

EDIT: The guy who responded deleted his post making me look like an idiot.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mazigh
Arab do this all the time to other Arab and different groups like Berber and Nubian. Your "rules of warfare" and international criminal courts can go to hell this how warfare is done in most of the world. If Arab do not want to die they should all go back to Arabian Peninsula and stop occupying all the lands they invaded which includes the Levant

This 'invasion' you speak of occurred 1400 years ago. According to Judaism's own history, the Israelites conquered the lands from the Canaanites and other groups maybe 1000 years previous to that.
Original post by miavdbt
Feast your eyes, http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/28575/allah-is-a-zionist

Your Allah wants you to support Israel for the Jews.

In Surah al-Ahraf (of the Barrier), verse 137, we read:
We made a people considered weak inheritors of the Land in both Eastern and Western side [of the Jordan river] whereon we sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected.
Surah al Maidah (the Table), verse 21, is the only passage in which the Holy Land is mentioned by that title (al-Ard al-Muqaddas). It refers to the words Moses spoke to the descendants of Isaac:
Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.
In a commentary of Imam Abu al-Qasim Mahmud al-Zamakshari, who lived from 1074 to 1144, titled al-Kashaf, or The Revealer, we read the following explanation:
As for the borders of ‘the Holy Land,’ some scholars says its northern border is the Mount [Hermon] and its surroundings, and for others in also includes a part of the Land of Sham [the Golan]. Others say it extends from the territory of the Philistines [Gaza] until Damascus and a part of Urvum. Some say that God presented to Abraham this Land as an inheritance for his children when he went up to the mountain and said to him: ‘Look around as far as your gaze can reach. Every place reached by your eyes will be theirs.’ The Holy Temple was the dwelling place of the prophets and the residence of the believers. ‘God hath written for you’ means ‘God swore it and wrote in the Divine Tablets of Predestination: that it is yours, belongs to your people and do not turn back from it. Do not be afraid of the Philistine giants who live there.

Moreover, the Quran explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment when it says in the Surah of the Children of Israel, verse 104:And thereafter We [God] said to the Children of Israel: ‘Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.’

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, Israel is the legitimate owner of the land God deeded to her and whose borders were defined by Abraham in Genesis.

I have no idea what the very gated of Lud is. Anyway, I have made my peace with my spirituality. I only argue with scripture because it's something you believe in. I'm not a radical fundamentalist. I'm Christian.

EDIT: The guy who responded deleted his post making me look like an idiot.

Original post by miavdbt
Really? The SCRIPTURES say that? Can you source me to the exact bit in the SCRIPTURES where this is said?

Yeah, you're not going to be saying who'll be begging for forgiveness, you're not God. And don't use his name in vain and for your disgusting purposes. Thanks.

Oh filthy zionist, your ilk will be dealt with at the very gates of Lud.

Surah Al-Isra, Aayah -4-5

4. And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: “Indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!
5. So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you servants of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled. 6. Then We shall give you a return of victory over the believers to show your true nature so you shall not be able defy your master when held accountable in the plains of Arafat. And We will help you with wealth and children and make you more numerous in manpower.
7. (And We say): “If you do good, you do good for your own selves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves.” Then, when the second promise shall come to pass, (We will permit the believers) to disgrace your faces and to enter the Masjid as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that will fall in their hands. 8. It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins). We shall return (to Our punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers.

You filthy zionist the children of israel as mentioned were the jews who existed before Christianity and Islam, NOT the filthy zionists of today.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by uthrauthrab.
You filthy zionist the children of israel as mentioned were the jews who existed before Christianity and Islam, NOT the filthy zionists of today.

So you get to decide who the Jews spoken about in the scriptures are? When God makes a promise to a people, he doesn't go back on it. That would make him a liar. He made a covenant with the Jewish people that Israel will be theirs. God wouldn't go back on a covenant. Do you know what that means?

Covenant:a formal alliance or agreement made by God with a religious community or with humanity in general.

If you read the book of Genesis, you will know that Abraham's descendants were given the Promised Land. Again, God does not take away a covenant. That would make God a liar.

Wrap your head about it and stop calling me a 'filthy' zionist, there is nothing filthy about wanting to support one of the few democratic, civilized countries in the Middle East, which is making astounding breakthroughs in areas of science and technology every day, while all its enemies can do is fire ****ty rockets at it and cry like a baby when the 'filthy zionists' respond.
Original post by interact
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1562433070650567

masha 'Allah arab governments, ass licking the zionists has led to this ^

israeli citizens are all responsible, bastards

Did prophet (pbuh) ever used a swear word? Let's fix ourselves first
Original post by miavdbt
So you get to decide who the Jews spoken about in the scriptures are? When God makes a promise to a people, he doesn't go back on it. That would make him a liar. He made a covenant with the Jewish people that Israel will be theirs. God wouldn't go back on a covenant. Do you know what that means?

Covenant:a formal alliance or agreement made by God with a religious community or with humanity in general.

If you read the book of Genesis, you will know that Abraham's descendants were given the Promised Land. Again, God does not take away a covenant. That would make God a liar.

Wrap your head about it and stop calling me a 'filthy' zionist, there is nothing filthy about wanting to support one of the few democratic, civilized countries in the Middle East, which is making astounding breakthroughs in areas of science and technology every day, while all its enemies can do is fire ****ty rockets at it and cry like a baby when the 'filthy zionists' respond.

The zionist filth has occupied since '47 after stealing land, deeds and documents which Palestinians hold to this day, it is the Palestinians who are responding you piece of slimy zionist filth.

God did indeed mention the return of the zionist filth in Surah Al Isra:

4. And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: “Indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!
6. Then We shall give you a return of victory over the believers to show your true nature so you shall not be able defy your master when held accountable in the plains of Arafat. And We will help you with wealth and children and make you more numerous in manpower.
7. .......Then, when the second promise shall come to pass, (We will permit the believers) to disgrace your faces and to enter the Masjid as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that will fall in their hands.

And you are a piece of zionist filthy piece of scum, a cancer which should have been aborted or even better never conceived.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 34
The zionist filth has occupied since '47 after stealing land, deeds and documents which Palestinians hold to this day, it is the Palestinians who are responding you piece of slimy zionist filth.

God did indeed mention the return of the zionist filth in Surah Al Isra:

6. Then We shall give you a return of victory over the believers to show your true nature so you shall not be able defy your master when held accountable in the plains of Arafat. And We will help you with wealth and children and make you more numerous in manpower.
7. .......Then, when the second promise shall come to pass, (We will permit the believers) to disgrace your faces and to enter the Masjid as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that will fall in their hands.

If you read the article I linked, it explains this bit in proper historical context, not in the context you're trying to put it in to suit your political agenda.

God made a covenant with Abraham. Meaning, he can't revoke it, this land will always be theirs according to the scripture you put so much meaning into. Read the article I sent you, it quotes the Quran and its interpretations by Islamic scholars throughout the centuries. It even explains the above psalm.

EDIT: Did not see your lovely 'insult' there. I'm sure Mohammed will be proud. Aren't you people against abortion? Or something like that? Also, don't you people believe that God decides who should come on this Earth? Are you questioning Him? Don't muslims believe he's Perfect? What a hypocrite, you are. Questioning the unquestionable Mohammed. Tsk. Allah will be sad.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by miavdbt
If you read the article I linked, it explains this bit in proper historical context, not in the context you're trying to put it in to suit your political agenda.

God made a covenant with Abraham. Meaning, he can't revoke it, this land will always be theirs according to the scripture you put so much meaning into. Read the article I sent you, it quotes the Quran and its interpretations by Islamic scholars throughout the centuries. It even explains the above psalm.

Surah Al Israh has the final say after all your Psalms this and Psalms that, yes God promised Abraham that his misguided descendents would return to the land (see verse 5 and 6 below) , the details of which are then revealed in Surah Al Israh.

But verses 7 shows you they will be destroyed

5. Indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!
Reply 36
Surah Al Israh has the final say after all your Psalms this and Psalms that, yes God promised Abraham that his misguided descendents would return to the land (see verse 5 and 6 below) , the details of which are then revealed in Surah Al Israh.

But verses 7 shows you they will be destroyed

5. Indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!

The article stated that this was not a prophecy that would happen, but rather to be taken as an event that has already occurred. Either way, if you agree with your scripture you must agree that Israel is the land of the Jews, in which case I don't understand why you complain when they take over it as they rightfully should according to their covenant with God.

As a Christian, this is what my own scripture says:Jeremiah 31:35-36 declares: "This is what the Lord says, 'He who appoints the sun to shine by day, Who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar -- the Lord Almighty is His Name; Only if these ordinances vanish from My sight,' declares the Lord, 'will the descendants of Israel ever cease to be a nation before Me.'"

God makes this unconditional covenant, meaning that you don 't have
the right to go in and take it, as that will be going against God's wishes.

http://www.ldolphin.org/twelvekeys.html

' I have no bitterness toward the descendants of Ishmael, nor do I wish to be unkind to our Arab friends. However, I must be faithful to what I know the Bible teaches. Abraham himself considered Ishmael as a possible descendant to whom God would give this land. In Genesis 17:18, Abraham said to God, "Oh that Ishmael might live before Thee." But God's answer was, and is, very clear. In Genesis 17:19, God answered Abraham, "No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him."
God promised to bless Ishmael and to make him a great nation: "And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation" (Genesis 17:20). However, the bloodline of the covenant promise concerning the Land would go through Isaac, not Ishmael: "...In Isaac your descendants shall be called" (Hebrews 11:18).

'

Also,

Key #8: Israel's sin and subsequent exile from the Land did not change their divine right to this Land given to them by the Lord in covenant.
Many people have said that God's promise to give Israel this land was based upon Israel's faithfulness to God's laws, and that when they were disobedient and sent into captivity, this nullified God's promise. The Bible teaches otherwise. In Leviticus 26:40-45, we read that God would punish Israel for its disobedience and send them into captivity. But, according to verses 44-45, God will bring them back:
"Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, nor will I so abhor them as to destroy them, breaking My covenant with them; for I am the Lord their God. But I will remember for them the covenant with their ancestors, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God. I am the Lord." In Deuteronomy 30:3-5, God promises: "Then the Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you. If your outcasts are at the ends of the earth, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you back. And the Lord; your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will prosper you and multiply you more than your fathers."

I'm not an expert on Islam, so I will not make judgements on the psalm you posted referring to the destruction of the state. I am just saying that if this is to be a prophecy instead of historical, it disagrees with the bible, and my understanding is that the quran is meant to be a reaffirmation of the bible rather than a disagreement. I.e. God will not go back on his word, God is not a liar.
So much propaganda from both sides. Looking at some of the fb palestine spam, you'd think islam isn't a religion of peace :rolleyes:
Israel attacking Gaza for no reason (attacking a so called 'terrorist' group).

Hamas are not a terrorist group as the so called Israel loving media like to call them. Its embarassing how the media stoop to such levels making out that Israel is the victim; there are however numerous guest appearances destroying a news anchor e.g. george galloway on Sky news.

When the Palestinians are resisting occupation- Hamas are retaliating to Israel and apparantly theyre called terrorists... death toll is over 160 in Palestine, 0 in Israel... who are the victims you tell me?
Reply 39
Original post by SyedAreYouDumb
Israel attacking Gaza for no reason (attacking a so called 'terrorist' group).

Hamas are not a terrorist group as the so called Israel loving media like to call them. Its embarassing how the media stoop to such levels making out that Israel is the victim; there are however numerous guest appearances destroying a news anchor e.g. george galloway on Sky news.

When the Palestinians are resisting occupation- Hamas are retaliating to Israel and apparantly theyre called terrorists... death toll is over 160 in Palestine, 0 in Israel... who are the victims you tell me?

Yeah, Hamas is a terrorist organization according to Israel, the European Union and the United States of America, Australia, Egypt and Japan among others who refuse to have relations with it. So not just according to the Israeli loving media.

Hamas is firing rockets at Israel and has been doing so for ages. Israel retaliates. Now Israel is the baddy. Stupid logic, every state has the right to self defense. Just because Hamas is incapable of defending its civilians and launches rockets against Israel anyway, doesn't mean that Israel should stop defending itself and its people, because the weakling Hamas can't protect itself (they can dish it but they can't take it).

With that, I sign off for tonight.

I will keep Israel in my prayers.

Latest

Trending

Trending