The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Accommodation

I am yet to receive any conformation about my accommodation when I start in September. I have seen that others have received their accommodation and was wondering if I was the only one not to have heard anything yet?
Reply 1
Hi, I heard that letters were only send a week ago and it depended on which faculty you would be part of. I have no idea whether this is true or not. I received my offer for my first choice, James Watson, on Thursday. You're not the only for sure! Just keep waiting or call them (:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Hey! I haven't heard anything about accommodation either. Hopefully we will hear something in the next week or so! what was your first choice for accommodation?
Original post by jooswolde
Hey! I haven't heard anything about accommodation either. Hopefully we will hear something in the next week or so! what was your first choice for accommodation?

Hey guys same here for me although I applied to Winchester we haven't been allocated rooms either. Perhaps it's because both our uni's our in hampshire and take long to send out room allocations lool. Hopefully hear soon!
Original post by Ruby_White
Hey guys same here for me although I applied to Winchester we haven't been allocated rooms either. Perhaps it's because both our uni's our in hampshire and take long to send out room allocations lool. Hopefully hear soon!

LOL! Yeah that's probably it!:smile:
Reply 5
I got mine through last week but a friend who's also going hasn't heard anything yet. As far as I know the letters are just going out in random batches and everyone will know by the end of July! X
I haven't heard anything, but i found out today that they are being done hall by hall so fingers crossed, the fact i haven't heard means i may have my first choice of guildhall!
Reply 7
Okay that makes sense. My first choice is Guildhall
Reply 8
Original post by Ryanhiggs123
I am yet to receive any conformation about my accommodation when I start in September. I have seen that others have received their accommodation and was wondering if I was the only one not to have heard anything yet?

I got mine yesterday. James Watson N-1-11-6

Judging from tsr and Facebook they've already started Guildhall but are yet to complete James Watson and Trafalgar
Reply 9
Anyone in James Watson A-9-5 or nearby?
Original post by Ruby_White

Hey guys, you won't get a room allocation until after results day :smile: but don't worry the uni has loads of accommodation and if its your first choice and you applied by the right date you are guaranteed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending