The Student Room Group

I've never been asked out, not even once

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abstraction
I don't 'believe', my friend, I know. If you are a winner, then congrats, nature has endowed you with the tools for accessing a lifelong supply of women. But I am sure that everything I've written there is the absolute truth. Most men know, deep down, that I'm correct, but don't want to stare the tough and depressing reality in the face.

As for my life, well it's pretty damn good actually - even without any women in it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

MGTOW's have stealthily made their way into TSR.. this place is only going to get better over the next few years. :rofl2:

Original post by So Instinct
Can't believe they even took the bait. Hilarious how defensive people on here get lol.

This wouldn't be TSR if they didn't take the bait. :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nomes89
Even the losers on Jeremy Kyle get women, you're obviously missing a trick.

LOL so true! :lol:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
LOL so true! :lol:

Funnily enough no theory from him as to how this could possibly occur :rolleyes:
From my experience (albeit little experience) I've noticed girls tend to hint to guys that they want them to ask them out, rather than the girl asking the guy out. It's bizarre but most girls tend to prefer the guys to the asking out.
Original post by StevieA
I don't think I look that bad , probably average or a little better and I'm almost 6'1'' and , 170 lbs and I dress nice, have good hygiene etc . Plus I've had plenty of gay guys try to chat me up when I lived around the gay area in Brighton (felt flattered in a way but no thanks, not my cup of tea). Why don't girls ever approach me? Is there something wrong with me or anything I can do to change it? I'm shy by nature but I have tried asking girls out quite a few times with little to zero success. :frown:

Is there anything I can do to have girls ask me out or will I die alone?:frown:

OP, will you go out with me?
No no no. OP will you go out with me?
Original post by whorace
No no no. OP will you go out with me?

Has just realised the OP is banned anyway :facepalm:
Original post by EatAndRevise
The men being approached by women will be the most attractive, or the richest.

I approached my husband. While he's attractive, I wouldn't say he's the 'most' attractive and he isn't rich. No need to impose your personal prejudices on all women.
I feel like this is a common experience in OPs life

'Moves from Brighton' - Hot girl who wanted the D was about to ask him out
'Gets asked out on WhatsApp' - Banned
'Got swiped on Tinder' - Banned
I was just asked out for the first time last night and it took me a few moments to register that I was...

Had to politely reject
Original post by StevieA
I don't think I look that bad , probably average or a little better and I'm almost 6'1'' and , 170 lbs and I dress nice, have good hygiene etc . Plus I've had plenty of gay guys try to chat me up when I lived around the gay area in Brighton (felt flattered in a way but no thanks, not my cup of tea). Why don't girls ever approach me? Is there something wrong with me or anything I can do to change it? I'm shy by nature but I have tried asking girls out quite a few times with little to zero success. :frown:

Unfortunately in this world the guy has to do the asking:frown:

Before you reiterate the shyness, I'm the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
I always thought girls should ask boys out until I grew a pair.
Invest in a pocket pussy my friend...thank me later
Original post by JurgenTheGerman
Invest in a pocket pussy my friend...thank me later

I get way too much of an ego boost from the chase though
Original post by whorace
I feel like this is a common experience in OPs life

'Moves from Brighton' - Hot girl who wanted the D was about to ask him out
'Gets asked out on WhatsApp' - Banned
'Got swiped on Tinder' - Banned

Maybe one day a girl will ask him out. That day... Is today
Original post by StevieA

I'm sure you're fine looking. Most of the time men ask women out.

And oh btw with that 6'1 height, all you need is a bit of confidence and BAAMM!! You'll be single no longer! :biggrin:
Original post by enaayrah
I was just asked out for the first time last night and it took me a few moments to register that I was...

Had to politely reject

Hahahaha aww omg this is so funny. :biggrin:
Original post by BrokenLife
Hahahaha aww omg this is so funny. :biggrin:

One small step for ena, one giant leap for ena's love life :moon:
For someone who's reclusive and shy, it's no surprise that I've never been asked out either.
I'm not sure if I'm sad about that. Part of me thinks that if I did find someone, I'd probably wish I was single again, because I'm like that.
Original post by enaayrah
One small step for ena, one giant leap for ena's love life :moon:

Haha omg ikr! So cute! Its hard to turn someone down though:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending