The Student Room Group

Accidentally looking desperate.

Well I broke up with my girlfriend last week because I found out I'm moving away to Uni and she says she couldn't cope with me being away. She still tells her friends she loves me and we were great together. But anyway a couple of days later I wrote here a letter explaining how Uni was not a problem and that since we were great together we should try it and all the reasons why. But anyway she said no and now i look desperate, even her friends have told me I'm too good for her but i love her and for the rest of summer I'm going to see her a lot any way since we are in the same group of friends. Basically she now has the trousers and i want them back haha :smile: she thinks I'm desperate but I'm not i just thought she was crazy for breaking up with me and she would realise that. I'm supposed to go to hers today to watch a movie as friends as we will be really good friends but its just going to be a bit weird, especially because she thinks I'm desperate for her back. Do i still go to keep friendship? Or should i make it sound like i don't want to go and just leave her for a bit, I am still in love with her and i know for sure she is in lose with me but nothing I say is helping.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Just go, what is the worst that can happen?
Go to it, see what happens. If it bothers you, and gets in the way of you getting over her, then you can consider cutting contact. You might rekindle things while watching films, you never know
Reply 3
I honestly just think she might try and lead me on a little to make her feel less insecure, cutting contact will be hard as I will see her a lot anyway. I really don't know what to do as I would still be with her now had i not got uni soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
People are keep saying to me that I could find someone better than her, honestly she is about average looking and slightly overweight but this does not bother me at all. She is slightly insecure about herself but i think i made her feel really comfortable about herself and then she got to a stage where she was comfortable enough to finish me.

Don't get me wrong she is not that bad.

But honestly before we broke up i was all she ever talked about. Why couldn't uni work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending