The Student Room Group

Best friend offered me to a girl for sex

So I'm a 22 year old Muslim guy, and my best friend (who is female) knows that I adhere to the religion strictly (pray 5 times a day, fast, no alcohol/drugs). She has a friend whom she tells me thinks I'm very attractive (as a lot of others have told me in the past). Despite this my friend still said to her that I would have sex with her and basically promised her that she would get me to do it. I'm deeply upset about this, how do I move on?
Reply 1
Tell her how it is?

If something like this happens it needs to be confronted because the trust and loyalty of the friendship is at stake.
It can be times like this that really deeply upset you that make you sit and think "is my best friend really even a friend at all?"
Reply 2
Is she your pimp. :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As you are in the middle of Ramadhan and observing it, it is better to avoid these issues I think. all the best.
I understand the religious side to this (I have a friend who is very much sex until marriage for religious reasons) but moving on or getting upset is making a mountain out of a mole hill. Just have a friendly but stern word telling your friend what she did was wrong and please not to do it again in the future. Problem solved!
You should just...**** HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.
Do you know for definite that she's said this? Maybe she's just saying it to wind you up.

In any case, I'd have a word with her. If it was the other way round and a guy was offering up his female friend for sex to one of his mates, people would be raging about it, not making jokes.
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm a 22 year old Muslim guy, and my best friend (who is female) knows that I adhere to the religion strictly (pray 5 times a day, fast, no alcohol/drugs). She has a friend whom she tells me thinks I'm very attractive (as a lot of others have told me in the past). Despite this my friend still said to her that I would have sex with her and basically promised her that she would get me to do it. I'm deeply upset about this, how do I move on?

bro dont act all upset...you have your opportunity handed to u on a plate...time for you to get balls deep
Reply 8
Islam is such a buzz kill.
(edited 9 years ago)
I honestly think youre a strong person.

If free vagina came my way, who am I to shoo her away.

Can I get an amen
Original post by Anonymous

Drop some balls and play
Reply 11
Original post by Mathsz0r
You should just...**** HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Talk to your friend. Find out what was actually said as it may be a bit of a 'chinese whispers' scenario where what she actually said was something more along the lines of offering to see whether you like her back and put in a good word for her. Or it might have been said in a more jokey way. So basically, start by getting the truth. Then, if what was said is still something that offends you or hurts your feelings explain how it makes you feel and why. Explain that you thought, since your friend knows how important your religion is to you, that she would have realised saying something like that about you would be hurtful to you. Your friend probably didn't mean anything by it, even if it was a little insensitive, and will most likely be very apologetic. Clear the air and then you can get your friendship back to normal.

Quick Reply

Latest