The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Freshers Week & Halls Move In Dates ?

I was just wondering if anyone know a rough date which we maybe allowed to move into halls? Also does anyone know the date for freshers? :confused:
Original post by Deannax
I was just wondering if anyone know a rough date which we maybe allowed to move into halls? Also does anyone know the date for freshers? :confused:

Freshers week starts from 29th sep till 3rd oct :biggrin: I think we will be allowed to move in from 25th sep :smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Not long to go. What course are you doing?
Reply 3
Original post by Deannax

Moving in weekend is the one commencing on the 27th. Freshers week would probably start on the 29th.
27th is when everyone is allowed to move in to halls. Who is going to the freshens weekend? Sounds so good !!! Check it out on fb
Reply 5
Original post by CharlotteB4
27th is when everyone is allowed to move in to halls. Who is going to the freshens weekend? Sounds so good !!! Check it out on fb

That's not actually the University's fresher's week events though, it's just a random company who are putting on events at the same time.

The actual student's union events will be posted some time soon.
Original post by Dan1909
That's not actually the University's fresher's week events though, it's just a random company who are putting on events at the same time.

The actual student's union events will be posted some time soon.

Oh really! Where will that be posted?
Reply 7
Original post by CharlotteB4
Oh really! Where will that be posted?

Anything that the student's union put on facebook will always be created by the union's official facebook page and/or linked specifically to from their official page

This is their official page - https://www.facebook.com/surreyunion

And this is the official 2014 fresher's page - https://www.facebook.com/surrey2014freshers?ref=hl
Reply 8
Freshers week starts on the 27th, during moving in weekend :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest