The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
5'1"-5'4" is perfectly acceptable for the majority of guys and you have no reason to panic, so put down the knife.
Reply 2
Original post by CJKay
5'1"-5'4" is perfectly acceptable for the majority of guys and you have no reason to panic, so put down the knife.

haha :biggrin: ..guys who are about 5'11-6?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
haha :biggrin: ..guys who are about 5'11-6?

6' here, i'd go for 5' :lol:
6ft here and I love em short.
Reply 5
I am 6.2" and like short girls, because I can throw them around like sex objects.
Original post by hihoho
I am 6.2" and like short girls, because I can throw them around like sex objects.

Maybe don't tell them that when you meet them
Reply 7
Original post by Bulbasaur
Maybe don't tell them that when you meet them

Who said I do. :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by TheBBQ
6' here, i'd go for 5' :lol:

And are you attracted to short girls mostly ? Is a girl being short in height a turn off for guys or a turn on?
Reply 9
Original post by hihoho

So you wouldn't mind 5'1 tall girl?
Reply 10
And are you attracted to short girls mostly ? Is a girl being short in height a turn off for guys or a turn on?

I like asian girls and they tend to be shorter.. so I guess so, I don't mind taller, I prefer short girls :biggrin:

So I guess a turn on for me?
I don't think height on a girl matters that much personally... I'm almost 6' and I've liked girls who were 5'10" as well as close to 5'. Don't worry about it OP.
Short girls are generally cuter than taller ones because they fit into the petite category.
Am I attracted to them? Yes
Would I date one? Yes
Would I have 'relations' with one? Hell Yeah!
Would I have a child with one? No, but that's just me hunting for the perfect gene pool. I'm 6'1, almost 6'2, and want my kids to be tall too. Stronger genes means increased intelligence (on average but not definitively), they'd deserve the best possible start in life.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by TheBBQ
I like asian girls and they tend to be shorter.. so I guess so, I don't mind taller, I prefer short girls :biggrin:

So I guess a turn on for me?

So around 5'1-5'2 ? Why do you prefer shorter girls? Just curious :smile:
Original post by All-rounder
Short girls are generally cuter than taller ones because they fit into the petite category.
Am I attracted to them? Yes
Would I date one? Yes
Would I have 'relations' with one? Hell Yeah!
Would I have a child with one? No, but that's just me hunting for the perfect gene pool. I'm 6'1, almost 6'2, and want my kids to be tall too. Stronger genes means increased intelligence (on average but not definitively), they'd deserve the best possible start in life.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

So how tall would you prefer your girl to be?
Reply 15
So around 5'1-5'2 ? Why do you prefer shorter girls? Just curious :smile:

Yeaaah those are some nice heights :biggrin: I guess because it's more feminine, and it makes us feel bigger and protective over them? Can't really explain why, all I know is that its nice :tongue:
Original post by hihoho
That isn't tall lol! No I wouldn't, I would take them home then push them against the wall, the push them up to fuk the brains out!

:redface: :K:
Reply 17
:redface: :K:

I get turned on from that sex pose, where the male holds up the girl and it's easier to do with shorter girls.
Original post by TheBBQ
Yeaaah those are some nice heights :biggrin: I guess because it's more feminine, and it makes us feel bigger and protective over them? Can't really explain why, all I know is that its nice :tongue:

haha I get it. Same I prefer tall guys as it more masculine and dunno but it feels great! :colondollar:
Reply 19
haha I get it. Same I prefer tall guys as it more masculine and dunno but it feels great! :colondollar:

I agree, we are the best :u:

Latest

Trending

Trending