The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone going to Sheffield Hallam and staying at Trigon in September?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danledge95
Damn! My next door neighbour... So hi neighbour! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha hi neighbour right back! What course you studying? :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Primary education, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Primary education, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Marketing Communications, you at city campus?
Yeah, what is your start date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, what is your start date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I move in on the 20th and then my course starts on the 23rd September, but I'm hoping its only the boring induction stuff then lol you?
I'm in from the 13th, starting 15th... I'll have a 'serious' week for freshers.... Well they will expect me to!
Direct/private message me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Sup.
I'm Patrick and I am in A8. Doing Biology at city campus, moving in 21st September.
See y'all there.
Reply 27
Original post by pottypie
Sup.
I'm Patrick and I am in A8. Doing Biology at city campus, moving in 21st September.
See y'all there.

I'm in A7, we're neighbours
Reply 28
Original post by Mia2405
I'm in A7, we're neighbours

Thats pretty cool. Cya then, then.
Hey there!
My name’s Jess and I’m about to be a final year law student at Hallam!
I’m also a Graduate Recruitment Bureau Affiliate at the university. The GRB is a fantastic website which offers crucial help with finding work experience, employment and offers career guidanceJ
So if you’re interested in finding out about Graduate jobs, Student jobs, Internships, CV templates and more, sign up for free at http://www.grb.uk.com/sbm/6934

Also, if you have any questions about university, accommodation or anything else, feel free to ask me. You can find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jess.cozens.7
Thank you!
Reply 30
Original post by pottypie
Sup.
See y'all there.

Hey I do believe I have just seen someone in your flat on another post.
It's called 'people applying for sheffield hallam 2014' or something every similar! :smile:
I'm in B29; move in on the 13th and start on the 15th, doing the Graphic Design course :')
Original post by chelsey18
I'm in B29; move in on the 13th and start on the 15th, doing the Graphic Design course :')

How did you find out about your accommodation man? I'm doing Graphics too but still havent heard anything
Original post by Cory_Metcalfe
How did you find out about your accommodation man? I'm doing Graphics too but still havent heard anything

Have you checked your e-mail? They should tell you the appointed flat and room also give you a list of stuff you need to complete within 7 days to accept the offer, maybe also check your junk mail and spam incase it was sent there.

After sent; they send you an email stating theyve received the deposit etc and then you complete SHUStart for key release and schedule the date of your move in, youd need to move in a few days early as your course is the same as mine c:
Original post by chelsey18
Have you checked your e-mail? They should tell you the appointed flat and room also give you a list of stuff you need to complete within 7 days to accept the offer, maybe also check your junk mail and spam incase it was sent there.

After sent; they send you an email stating theyve received the deposit etc and then you complete SHUStart for key release and schedule the date of your move in, youd need to move in a few days early as your course is the same as mine c:

Thank you, I called them and they said they haven't sent any offers out for my accommodation yet
Original post by EmFish3110
I play for Brigg and District :smile: I'm hoping netball is going to be a big part of Uni for me, I've played since I've been little. I've played more competitively but I really enjoy playing! Already nervous about the trials..

Hiya I'm in A1 in Trigon. I play a lot of netball too and are hoping to join the netball team also. Glad to know there's other people with similar interests to me😊
I'll be in A6 Trigon anyone in trigon feel free to add me on facebook Dylan Shenton
Reply 37
You'll all get an invite to some facebook group ran by trigon staff at somepoint, if you haven't already to find out what size you flat is and to help find others, my flat is returning students (because we're too lazy to walk from a house) so if you're on the b22 floor hit us up on freshers (y)
Reply 38
I'm in B28, doing PGCE, can't wait!
Original post by mannya
I'm in B28, doing PGCE, can't wait!

First neighbour :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending