The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Graphic Design at Gloucestershire 2014

Hey guys :smile: is anyone on here doing Graphic Design? Would love to get to know some people before the course starts :smile: Thanks!
Heyyy I am! ive found one other person on facebook doing the course also, im so excited!
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yay me too! I was starting to worry that I'd turn up completely clueless about anyone! At least there's three of us! :biggrin: Where are you going to be staying? :smile:
haha I think most people will be in that position anyways :L im staying in shaftsbury, stroud :biggrin: where are you staying?
Reply 4
I'll be in Pittville :smile: I'm so excited! :biggrin: are you local to the uni?
well I live about 2 hours away, near stoke/derby :smile: are you local? im worried that I wont be good enough :L
Reply 6
Original post by susan96nash
well I live about 2 hours away, near stoke/derby :smile: are you local? im worried that I wont be good enough :L

I'm about 3 and half hour away in Kent :smile: dont worry you'll be fab :smile: you were good enough in the interview so you must have some really amazing work to have been given a place :smile:
Reply 7
Hey there :biggrin: Im going to be studying the same and staying in Pittville 306 :wink: looking forward to meeting you all
Reply 8
Original post by Lostitch
Hey there :biggrin: Im going to be studying the same and staying in Pittville 306 :wink: looking forward to meeting you all

heya I'm in Pittville 301! :biggrin: where are you from? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by AnnaMW123
heya I'm in Pittville 301! :biggrin: where are you from? :smile:

Only a couple of doors away from me then! :biggrin: Im from Redditch Just below Birmingham what about you? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Lostitch
Only a couple of doors away from me then! :biggrin: Im from Redditch Just below Birmingham what about you? :smile:

Yay! :biggrin: I'm From Kent :smile: I'm so excited :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hey guys, have any of you received an itinerary list? I read somewhere that we'd get one but i haven'd received anything :/ . Thanks

Quick Reply