The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Any Muslim females living at the Student Village HULL 2014

Hey up,

I am looking to move into the Village in Hull, and was hoping to find out whether there are any Muslim females living there from 2014 to '15.
Original post by Roamer
Hey up,

I am looking to move into the Village in Hull, and was hoping to find out whether there are any Muslim females living there from 2014 to '15.

Hi

We are really happy that you have chosen to live with us at the Village in Hull!
There are a wide range of people that live with us every year, and there are normally a few Muslim girls living with us. We offer the option to live on a single sex corridor (so with all girls or all boys) which people find really popular.

If you have any other question then feel free to drop us a message on here or via our facebook page (we also have a group for students to chat to each other) www.facebook.com/USLHull or if you want to talk to the site manager please call 01482 801207

I hope that helps! :smile:

Rachel
Universal Student Living Team
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by UniversalStudentLiving
Hi

We are really happy that you have chosen to live with us at the Village in Hull!
There are a wide range of people that live with us every year, and there are normally a few Muslim girls living with us. We offer the option to live on a single sex corridor (so with all girls or all boys) which people find really popular.

If you have any other question then feel free to drop us a message on here or via our facebook page (we also have a group for students to chat to each other) www.facebook.com/USLHull or if you want to talk to the site manager please call 01482 801207

I hope that helps! :smile:

Rachel
Universal Student Living Team

Hi,

I am going through clearing, I need to live in a females only hall, do you reckon their are any left? Also, any with an ensuite?

Thanks!
Hello Utterly-confused,

Please send an email to the address mentioned in the following link. Or just call the phone number and check for availability.

http://www.universalstudentliving.com/properties/hull/

Anna

Universal Student Living

Quick Reply

Latest