The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Benjy15
Hi, I have firmed engineering with foundation year 😊 anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by RosieMarie
Oh right haha I didn't make it to the open day.. I only went to the interview there 😊 oops haha I bet we'll get lost quite abit when we start 🙉

Oh haha well yeah it's joint on to it! 😊 oh god yeh we defo will and around Nottingham itself lol I'm clueless! 🙈
Got an offer for Architecture! Will most likely be going to Nottingham :smile:
Any other northerners going to go to Nottingham? I went on the UCAS day and everyone I spoke to was from the south!
Original post by ican'tdoalevels
Any other northerners going to go to Nottingham? I went on the UCAS day and everyone I spoke to was from the south!

I live in Aberdeen, that's probably farther north than anyone else applying.
That said, I don't come from Aberdeen so not exactly a 'northerner'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
I live in Aberdeen, that's probably farther north than anyone else applying.
That said, I don't come from Aberdeen so not exactly a 'northerner'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha well it's better than nothing!
Original post by ican'tdoalevels
haha well it's better than nothing!

Where are you from?
Original post by Princepieman
Where are you from?

yorkshire :smile:
Original post by RosieMarie
Ah cool :smile: ... It is yeah :smile: ah that's fair enough, hope you have a nice birthday though! I'm not sure to be honest, I want to go to find out about the course structure and placements etc... But I haven't got a.clue where that campus is lol, I'll have to have a look ������

Hey guys! Im also going to study adult nursing in september. I put st peters court and raleigh park as my two choices!!! im so excited!!! i have not got a clue where the campus is also lol. need to have a look again!!
Original post by Mdotandrews
Oh haha well yeah it's joint on to it! 😊 oh god yeh we defo will and around Nottingham itself lol I'm clueless! 🙈

Haha I didn't have a clue! 🙊 yeah I agree haha 😅 I'm the same lol I only know the victoria shopping centre, rock city and the QMC.. Its too big!
Original post by Lozloz1
Hey guys! Im also going to study adult nursing in september. I put st peters court and raleigh park as my two choices!!! im so excited!!! i have not got a clue where the campus is also lol. need to have a look again!!

Aw yayy! Do you live far from Nottingham? Same I'm really looking forward to starting 😊... Lol its going to take some getting used to, hate the roads around there though 😞
Hello I am Sheenam and I am kind of in a dilemma right now.I am an international student who wants to study law from the U.k. Does anyone has a idea about the job prospects and visa situation there? Because I want to work in the U.K itself and do not want to work in my country.Pleasee help!
Hey guys, I'm currently a first year in UoN studying Natural Sciences. If you have any questions about accommodation, the uni or the city itself dont hesitate to ask!
Just firmed Notts for Computer Science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kendellex
Hey guys, I'm currently a first year in UoN studying Natural Sciences. If you have any questions about accommodation, the uni or the city itself dont hesitate to ask!

Hey, which one is cheaper, living in the hostel or on rent somewhere else?
Hi. I applied for accommodation on the 2nd but still haven't received a confirmation email or any updates. Is this normal or has everyone else already received their conformations?
Original post by NCHOWD
Hi. I applied for accommodation on the 2nd but still haven't received a confirmation email or any updates. Is this normal or has everyone else already received their conformations?

Same, I haven't heard anything so normal I hope!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyC96
Same, I haven't heard anything so normal I hope!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I honestly can't remember if I got a confirmation letter or not but you can always ring them if you are concerned. Last year we received our hall about two weeks after we applied 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's a relief, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did you apply? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending