The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrkl
Notts are a face university not one that is built in true excellence. Just ask them queitly, nod nod wink wink and you'll get in. They always have spaces, usually I see them in clearing unless it's the years when they feel they are losing too much face

Funny, Notts wasn't in clearing for Comp Sci last time I checked - not for Law, Econ, Med, English etc. either.

Warwick and Bath were in clearing for Computer Science - are they so called "face" universities as well? Get off of your high horse mate, you needn't bother breaking yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1341
Original post by Princepieman
Funny, Notts wasn't in clearing for Comp Sci last time I checked - not for Law, Econ, Med, English etc. either.

Warwick and Bath were in clearing for Computer Science - are they so called "face" universities as well? Get off of your high horse mate, you needn't bother breaking yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do all notts students have eyesight problems ?

I said : usually I see them in clearing unless it's the years when they feel they are losing too much face.

What part of that is unclear ?
Original post by mrkl
Do all notts students have eyesight problems ?

I said : usually I see them in clearing unless it's the years when they feel they are losing too much face.

What part of that is unclear ?

Mate, just leave now. You're embarrassing yourself.

This thread is for people going to Notts not for some geezer to come and wave their shrivelled phallus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Someone jealous they got rejected from a "face" university? :lol:
Reply 1344
Original post by Princepieman
Mate, just leave now. You're embarrassing yourself.

This thread is for people going to Notts not for some geezer to come and wave their shrivelled phallus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If that's the case then you must be a true shamefaced so and so since you reply to embarrassing people.
Reply 1345
Original post by Tibbz2
Someone jealous they got rejected from a "face" university? :lol:

Oh yeah right you and the LW Notts dream about that.

And oh puiiii ! never would an ex public school boy like me apply to " Notts", WTF is that man ? minimum Exeter.
Original post by mrkl
Oh yeah right you and the faggy LW Notts dream about that.

And oh puiiii ! never would an ex public school boy like me apply to " Notts", WTF is that man ? minimum Exeter.

Being homophobic as well now.

Clear baiting, get a life.
Reply 1347
Original post by Tibbz2
Being homophobic as well now.

Clear baiting, get a life.

Making statements without any corroboration, Grammar school, ie) people who try pass off as public school boys ?

LOL !
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mrkl
Strong based in what ? because they have given you a presentation and seduced you ... an international, nothing special there. They have MILLIONS of internationals.

you got er e r er money , you get in

It seems that you dislike all universities in UK !
I believe that 1st degree should be free and 2nd & 3rd ones should be half the price of what's right now , if they want to collect money they should do from both international students and the government
Reply 1350
So guys, sorry to interfere in ur arguement but i got this email today:

We are recommending to the University's Central Admissions Office that an offer be made to you.

Please note that this is only a recommendation at this stage and the offer is still subject to final approval by the University's admissions office. I would anticipate that the final decision should be made available to you within 10-15 working days.

Soooo high chance now?
Why dont they just mail the final decision instead of giving mini heart attacks lol.
Original post by omar4
So guys, sorry to interfere in ur arguement but i got this email today:

We are recommending to the University's Central Admissions Office that an offer be made to you.

Please note that this is only a recommendation at this stage and the offer is still subject to final approval by the University's admissions office. I would anticipate that the final decision should be made available to you within 10-15 working days.

Soooo high chance now?
Why dont they just mail the final decision instead of giving mini heart attacks lol.

Don't you mean update your UCAS haha.
Reply 1352
Original post by ThatGuyRik
Don't you mean update your UCAS haha.

Lol i applied for postgrad.
Original post by omar4
Lol i applied for postgrad.

Ahhh okay them im mistaken.
Reply 1354
Ahhh okay them im mistaken.

No worries. So what do you make of this? What are the chances the admissions office doesnt approve? Or is it just a formality?
Original post by omar4
No worries. So what do you make of this? What are the chances the admissions office doesnt approve? Or is it just a formality?

Applying through ucas is different but theres always a possibility you got it. Good luck!
I've got an offer for Finance Accounting and Management and want to make my accommodation choice soon..
I haven't actually visited the uni, so can someone advise me which places are good to live in? I'd prefer catered with ensuite if possible And I'm pretty sure that finance accounting and management is on the jubilee campus, so somewhere close to that would be great!
Thank you!!
Reply 1357
Applying through ucas is different but theres always a possibility you got it. Good luck!

Oh okay. Thank you.
Anyone got accommodation at riverside point?
Reply 1359
Hi guys I tried applying for accommodation but it says it's not my firm choice so I can't apply... Why is that? What happens if I end up going to my insurance? Do they just put me anywhere?

Posted from The Student's Room iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending