Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Yongzzzz
Hey! Yep, I received an unconditional offer for economics and international economics about 4 days back. Was quite a surprise cos I didn't receive any letters of acknowledgement prior to that...

What grades are you predicted?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'm applying for Psychology :smile:
Original post by mrdan
What grades are you predicted?

I'm an international student so my qualifications are probably different from yours.
I'm applying for Creative Writing :smile:
Original post by Yongzzzz
Hey! Yep, I received an unconditional offer for economics and international economics about 4 days back. Was quite a surprise cos I didn't receive any letters of acknowledgement prior to that...

Hello! Congratulations on your offer! When did you apply?
Original post by harrypotterfan6
Hello! Congratulations on your offer! When did you apply?

Hey there! Thanks man :smile: I applied about 3 weeks back and they made the offer slightly more than 2 weeks later haha :smile:
Original post by snikutsmullac
Can't find a thread anywhere for Unviersity of Nottingham 2015 applicants, so I thought I'd make one! What subjects are you all applying for?
---
Connect to University of Nottingham here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Deffo my firm choice!!:biggrin:
Applying (once I get this personal statement done right) for Criminology and Social Policy!:smile:
Anyone else?? :biggrin:
Message me!!:biggrin:
Applying for English lit and American studies with an international year. predicted A*A*A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying for English Lit and French at Nottingham! It was my first choice as the offer is ABB, but after achieving AAAA+ A in Gen Studs at AS, I've applied for universities with higher offer requirements. However, the more I think about it, the more Nottingham appeals to me - I'm a city lover, having lived in Newcastle all my life, and I think Nottingham would be a pretty damn good place to live. My family tried to warn me off it because of the "uncontrollable crime rate" but it's still up there. Also applying to Oxford (never going to happen but worth a shot, right?), Warwick (potentially my first choice IF I get an offer), Durham and Edinburgh.
Just got my offer in from Nottingham for Computer Science! :smile:
Just got an offer for PPE, A*ABB :smile:
Reply 131
I'm either applying for English at Nottingham uni or English (lit) and American Studies. However, there are 145 places for straight english and there are only 20 for english and american studies but I'd imagine there are way more people applying to English than English and American Studies! Does anyone have any idea how many people apply for these two courses or the applicants:tongue:laces ratio?
Thanks very much! :smile:
I applied for Nottingham on Tuesday for English Lit and got an acknowledgement today.

Does anyone have a rough timescale between their application being sent and the response? I am literally soooo impatient!:rolleyes:
Original post by Maz111
I'm either applying for English at Nottingham uni or English (lit) and American Studies. However, there are 145 places for straight english and there are only 20 for english and american studies but I'd imagine there are way more people applying to English than English and American Studies! Does anyone have any idea how many people apply for these two courses or the applicants:tongue:laces ratio?
Thanks very much! :smile:

Not sure about specifics, but this website http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/fabs/finance/documents/spcreditrating.pdf seems to suggest the unis average is around 7-8 applicants per place? Which is I think the average for most universities. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I agree that there will be less applicants for a more specific course so you shouldn't be at a disadvantage. Good luck:smile:
Reply 134
Applied two weeks ago to study History and got an AAA offer today 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by seannn
Applied two weeks ago to study History and got an AAA offer today 😁
Congratulations ! What were your AS grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by snikutsmullac
What do they do it with?

Nottingham
Kings College London
Leicester
East Anglia
Anglia Ruskin/Lincoln/De monfort (want one university which is easy to get into in case something goes tits up next year)

You?

I'm going to apply for criminology @ UoN but then as my insurance it'll be DMU :smile:
I love the city of Leicester :smile:
Original post by xxhannahlouisexx
I'm going to apply for criminology @ UoN but then as my insurance it'll be DMU :smile:
I love the city of Leicester :smile:

I don't even remember this conversation haha but okay
Hi!! I just got my Maths G103 offer
:biggrin:
Any other Mathematicians?
Original post by Jessb_3125
Hi!! I just got my Maths G103 offer
:biggrin:
Any other Mathematicians?

hello!!! I'm applying for Maths BSc :smile: What are your predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest