The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hursthunter
Has anyone had the 'next step' tab removed from their portal?

What's the link for the portal?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi
I just wanted to know if your tutorial groups at uni can change from year to year.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone got in via adjustment? got a place with AAA for BA history confirmed via the phone a few hours ago, when should we get emails/anything come up on ucas?
Hello :smile: has anyone got into philosophy and theology? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
is anyone doing politics BA? (as in without another subject eg politics and french) because i saw the course on clearing but i can't seem to find any information about it on the website
To anyone currently at Notts, How do you know your average? Cos i only know individual module marks
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else here doing medical physiology and therapeutics with a foundation year? 🙋🏽
Original post by Sheri_Garnet
Anyone else here doing medical physiology and therapeutics with a foundation year? 🙋🏽

Im not doing the foundation year but I am doing this degree. Start in Sept :smile:
Original post by lawstudent101199
is anyone doing politics BA? (as in without another subject eg politics and french) because i saw the course on clearing but i can't seem to find any information about it on the website

I am
Original post by rosswj96
anyone got in via adjustment? got a place with AAA for BA history confirmed via the phone a few hours ago, when should we get emails/anything come up on ucas?

Hey

Congratulations on your grades. If you struggle with finding accomodation, I have a studio flat available at Broadgate Park that I have changed my mind on. You would be signing the contract with Broadgate and the Uni of so if this interests you, feel free to message me. It is all bills included and 3 minutes from the university. You can also search it up online for pictures.
Got into my chem course with A*A*B :smile::smile::smile: anyone else for this course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anita-573
Hi
I just wanted to know if your tutorial groups at uni can change from year to year.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Anita,

Congratulations on getting into UoN! What course are you doing? For most courses, your tutorial groups will change year to year, because you will most probably be doing different modules to the people who were in your tutor group in the previous years.

All the best,
AIESEC Nottingham
http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/societies/society/AIESEC/
http://www.aiesec.co.uk/

Today I've been told that they're still very busy with late applications and calls - so try to ring them up on Monday if still no changes on Track.
Do we have to do anything about accomadation? I applied for it a few months ago when they first started taking applications and got my preferred choice also paid the deposit etc but do I have to do anything further or do we just wait until we start uni now? Any help would be appreciated
Original post by imsoshy
Today I've been told that they're still very busy with late applications and calls - so try to ring them up on Monday if still no changes on Track.

Yeah i phoned them today and they said it'll be done on monday, will ring them on monday anyway just to make sure they do it/intend on doing it that day considering the adjustment deadline is 12.00am tuesday
Yeah i phoned them today and they said it'll be done on monday, will ring them on monday anyway just to make sure they do it/intend on doing it that day considering the adjustment deadline is 12.00am tuesday

Yup, so is mine, good to know it's not just me though. Anyway, well done to you!
And you!
Hi raheel,
First tell me for which accommodation have u applied?

Generally after making the deposit, a mail is forwarded to u which has login details of ur accommodation portal where u can see ur offer and pay statements.

If didn't receive any mail den u should email them regarding this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I'm due to start the 4 year biology course in September and I've planned to live at home and commute for my 1st year (saving money, finding my feet and all that).

I'm hoping to move into halls in my second year; how likely is it I'll get a place? Is my choice to live at home going to mean a whole lot of loneliness socially?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending