The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Anyone starting at City College in September '14?

Hi Guys! :smile:
I'm new to The Student Room and have had a little hunt around but I have found very little about anybody starting at this uni. I am going to be studying Hospitality and Events Management.
I'm going to be living at home as I am only a 30 minute train journey away and I'm a little worried about meeting people as I won't have 'the halls experience' haha! Is anybody else in the same boat?
Original post by Georgie27
Hi Guys! :smile:
I'm new to The Student Room and have had a little hunt around but I have found very little about anybody starting at this uni. I am going to be studying Hospitality and Events Management.
I'm going to be living at home as I am only a 30 minute train journey away and I'm a little worried about meeting people as I won't have 'the halls experience' haha! Is anybody else in the same boat?

Hey,

When your offer is confirmed you’ll be invited to a campus Facebook group so you can meet people from your campus before you arrive. Don’t worry about missing out though, you’re not alone. Every year there are students who choose to stay at home instead of halls or a shared house. There will still be plenty of things happening for you to get involved with and making friends becomes really easy when everyone is in the same boat.

All the best,

Elle
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
I just finished at city, I lived at home too. You will make friends on your course and it will be fine :smile: alot of other people will probably be living at home too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending