The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Platt halls 2014?

Hi, I got accepted to platt halls today. Anybody else in platt halls too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hey,

Yeah, got my accommodation offer yesterday, just need to post it to accept it.

:smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
What are you studying :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Music business & Arts management, you? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by abi_l_w
Hey,

Yeah, got my accommodation offer yesterday, just need to post it to accept it.

:smile:

Oh hello! Can I ask you what documents do you need to accept the accomodation offer? I mean do they want you to sign an agreement or etc?
It says in the email you get when you get the accommodation offer, the offer/acceptance form is an attachment and you have to go on the MDX website to get the other form.
Reply 6
I'm studying Fashion design. :smile: Is everyone supposed to move in on the 22nd? Where are you moving from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
We'll both be in the Grove then. Yeah, everyone can start moving from the 22nd... Moving from Staffordshire, you? :smile:
Reply 8
Yeah. I'm so exited. Can't wait to start! And I'm moving from essex but I'm originally from Liverpool. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool, yeah, it's exciting! Not that far to move then is it? :smile: I like going to Liverpool, Liverpool one is just brilliant.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
No not really it's about 2hours on a train. Yeah it's really good there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah. Just can't wait now, already started to buy stuff for accommodation and all that. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Hey
i just got accepted to platt halls yesterday, just need to accept it now :smile:
Hi. :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by lucylu95
Hey
i just got accepted to platt halls yesterday, just need to accept it now :smile:

Hi, what are you studying :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I'm doing nursing :smile:
Cool!
Reply 17
Do you know when freshers starts or what's happening? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that those who are doing Nursing and similar start before everyone else..I've seen somewhere on the MDX facebook pages that the induction is like the 15th, I think...I know Freshers week starts the 29th. :smile:
Reply 19
Ohh okay yeah I've seen it now, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending