The Student Room Group

1st Year Law Books

Hi,

I'm hopefully studying Law (LLB) next year and wondered whether any second or third year law students had any text books that they were looking to sell. It would help me out and get you some money back!!

Thank you xx
Original post by gemsz3
Hi,

I'm hopefully studying Law (LLB) next year and wondered whether any second or third year law students had any text books that they were looking to sell. It would help me out and get you some money back!!

Thank you xx

In the interests of saving you money - don't do this now unless you have been sent your list of textbooks. Syllabi can vary enormously and course leaders will usually assign a textbook that specifically fits their course. Thus the assigned texts vary hugely from uni to uni (and even within the same uni - my undergrad set different texts for the same module four years in a row). If you buy them now, without knowing what you will be assigned, you may find you need to buy different ones come September - which won't save you money.

Also, it's extremely common for universities to hold second hand book sales early in term - you should be able to do this there. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hello,
I'm a second year student selling my 1st year law books for Contract, Public and Criminal Law. Also, Legal skills, Civil and Criminal Justice systems books. When you do get your syllabus and list of textbooks, if any of these categories apply to you feel free to send me an email if you're interested. I'll give you the names & editions and a great deal on price.

Hope you get into your firm choice & hope to hear from you soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending