The Student Room Group

Still waiting for uni decisions..

So I'm still waiting for 2 unis to make a decision on my application, and according to the UCAS website they have until the 17th of this month to do so. Does this mean that they will definitely make a decision either today or tomorrow?

I submitted mine a few days before the deadline at the end of last month, so I've been waiting a while and getting worried that they've forgotten about me.

I do have two offers though.

Should I email them about it if I don't hear anything today?
Original post by kaizzu
So I'm still waiting for 2 unis to make a decision on my application, and according to the UCAS website they have until the 17th of this month to do so. Does this mean that they will definitely make a decision either today or tomorrow?

I submitted mine a few days before the deadline at the end of last month, so I've been waiting a while and getting worried that they've forgotten about me.

I do have two offers though.

Should I email them about it if I don't hear anything today?

Call them, don't email. Calls mean you speak to a real person and things move faster. If they don't answer by the deadline, Ucas will make the applications automatically unsuccessful anyway (assuming they are following the same pattern as applies for the May deadline.)
Reply 2
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Call them, don't email. Calls mean you speak to a real person and things move faster. If they don't answer by the deadline, Ucas will make the applications automatically unsuccessful anyway (assuming they are following the same pattern as applies for the May deadline.)

Good idea, I'll do that. Hah maybe your reply was a good luck charm, since right at that moment I got an offer from one of those universities.
Original post by kaizzu
Good idea, I'll do that. Hah maybe your reply was a good luck charm, since right at that moment I got an offer from one of those universities.

Let's hope it works again!:wizard2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending