The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Any one heard back from Roehampton yet ?

Hi, all my friends are hearing back rom their Uni's already, saying they have a place and they have their accomodation.

Anyone going to Roehampon and head back from them yet ?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I heard back yesterday
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, was that by email or post?
Nothing yet, is it possible to phone up and ask them?

Edit:

I got my offer and accept it can I still phone and ask?
Reply 4
Original post by chlo_edwards

Hi, I heard back yesterday

Awesome, was that by post/e-mail/phone ??:confused:
Reply 5
Original post by Danielpetchey
Nothing yet, is it possible to phone up and ask them?

Edit:

I got my offer and accept it can I still phone and ask?

Have they confimed your place ?? like an e-mail from UCAS or anything ? recently ?
Original post by ProppaNutty
Have they confimed your place ?? like an e-mail from UCAS or anything ? recently ?

Well I accepted an offer I got on UCAS from them I got a conditional offer like a few months ago but no word since, and I went to an offer holder orientation day on April 1st.
Reply 7
Well I accepted an offer I got on UCAS from them I got a conditional offer like a few months ago but no word since, and I went to an offer holder orientation day on April 1st.

Ok, yeah, I'm at the same stage as you then

:cool:
Ok, yeah, I'm at the same stage as you then

:cool:

What course are you doing? Im doing Film and I will (hopefully) be on Digby Stuart, also I would phone them up if you are worried :smile:
Reply 9

What course are you doing? Im doing Film and I will (hopefully) be on Digby Stuart, also I would phone them up if you are worried :smile:

I'm doing Business Management and Enreprenuership, I plan to stay on Digby too, prefeably Lee House.

I wasn't worried, I was just checking to see if I was the only one or not :smile:
I'm doing Business Management and Enreprenuership, I plan to stay on Digby too, prefeably Lee House.

I wasn't worried, I was just checking to see if I was the only one or not :smile:

I applied to Lee house too, thats the en suite right? if so I hope to see you there
Reply 11

I applied to Lee house too, thats the en suite right? if so I hope to see you there

Yeah, thats the en-suite one, all i want to know is where im going to be staying for my first year at halls haha :biggrin: yeah, probably see you there
Reply 12
WOOOO !!! Got an e-mail today :biggrin: YIPEE, got in

Spoiler

WOOOO !!! Got an e-mail today :biggrin: YIPEE, got in

Spoiler

you got an email? what did it say? :O still waiting for one about accommodation :frown:
Reply 14
you got an email? what did it say? :O still waiting for one about accommodation :frown:

Just saying that i have a confirmed place, and i gota wait till next month to hear about accomodation :cool:
Reply 15
Probably won't hear from accommodation till at least middle of august. I didn't hear last year till after results day. And then if you don't get accommodation the uni will email you about an off campus accommodation meeting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Krhx
Probably won't hear from accommodation till at least middle of august. I didn't hear last year till after results day. And then if you don't get accommodation the uni will email you about an off campus accommodation meeting :smile:

Ok, Thanks for the heads up :smile:
Reply 17
Ok, Thanks for the heads up :smile:

You're welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just saying that i have a confirmed place, and i gota wait till next month to hear about accomodation :cool:

Awesome! I was getting a little worried that everyone was getting the accommodation stuff!

see you in DS hopefully!
Reply 19

Awesome! I was getting a little worried that everyone was getting the accommodation stuff!

see you in DS hopefully!

Haha, yeah man, see you there
:yep:
:thumbsup:
:happy2:
:woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending