The Student Room Group

Guys/Lesbians/Bisexuals... Do you prefer girls with no make up or make up?

Scroll to see replies

The vast majority of girls are very good at applying make up, it looks very subtle and enhances their natural features. I don't get where you are getting the idea that all the girls who wear make up are painting on orange faces and massive slug eyebrows? That is literally a tiny percentage of the female population. Maybe most girls are just so good at applying make up you don't even realise it's there? Which is actually kind of the point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally no make up, definitely if the alternative is orange face TOWIE style.
Whatever she looks the best with? :tongue:
Original post by hermitthefrog
The vast majority of girls are very good at applying make up, it looks very subtle and enhances their natural features. I don't get where you are getting the idea that all the girls who wear make up are painting on orange faces and massive slug eyebrows? That is literally a tiny percentage of the female population. Maybe most girls are just so good at applying make up you don't even realise it's there? Which is actually kind of the point.

I swear it's pretty easy to tell that most girls in day to day life are wearing some make up. For example, eye make up is always noticeable- not in a bad way, but it's visable.

This sounds like some lame "be yourself" thing, but I honestly think most of a girls attraction is in her eyes, smile and body, and tiny facial imperfections that girls work so hard to cover up are not a problem to guys. But anyway, that's assuming girls generally wear make up to attract guys, which I don't think they do, I think they wear it to compete with other girls.
Original post by barnetlad
Personally no make up, definitely if the alternative is orange face TOWIE style.

The alternative, for the majority of women, is neither.
Reply 45
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Most of my guy friends and ex boyfriends have said they like girls that are natural and have no make up on, which do you prefer?

Depends on the girl, i personaly hate girls that spend like 30 mins or more applying make up, generally i go for what i call 'natural makeup' however most of the girs i've met look fine regardless of weather they are wearing makeup or not
Original post by sugar-n-spice
Because I am right

Right so you know every single guy who has posted on this thread saying that they prefer girls without makeup?
You know the girls they have specifically talked about who they think look better without makeup?
Really?
Makeup is fine, as long as it doesn't look like you want to scrape the layers of foundation off with a spoon,
Orange or a shade lighter/darker foundation looks bad too, so makeup which compliments your skin tone,
However, if I was dating a guy then I probably would wear makeup for the first few times (minimal) and then not wear it again, usually to enhance my features and on special occasions otherwise no one has time for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending