The Student Room Group

Funniest slang terms you've heard/used

Scroll to see replies

Gassing
Original post by Apocrypha
Thats just rude?

1) I've never seen you

2) its a joke (i'd never say that in rl)

3) stop being so sensitive
Original post by Secretnerd123
1) I've never seen you

2) its a joke (i'd never say that in rl)

3) stop being so sensitive

But am very sensitive :frown:

You're itched.
But am very sensitive :frown:

You're itched.

Stop being moist fam
Reply 64
pumplex
finna
Stop being moist fam

Youre a sideman did I tell you to type, duck out fam.
Youre a sideman did I tell you to type, duck out fam.

Skeeeeen

I aint no sideman. Come to my endz and i'll knock the moistness out of you blud. Norf wezzy 4 life ya get meh
Skeeeeen

I aint no sideman. Come to my endz and i'll knock the moistness out of you blud. Norf wezzy 4 life ya get meh

North Weezy? Skkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn some deadout ends fam, full of internet gangsters dont watch the net hype save it for the roads YA GET MEHHH!
North Weezy? Skkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn some deadout ends fam, full of internet gangsters dont watch the net hype save it for the roads YA GET MEHHH!

Norf west is where its at bruv. Shh or i'll get my boyz on you. I'm da biggest roadman out here blud. Secretnerd brap brap 2k14 OG :afro:
Poey.
The only ones I've ever come across are bruv, and blud.

It's what I got for attending a middle class educational institution.
[video="youtube;Qd8-IYovLRQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8-IYovLRQ[/video]
Why start dis tred no man, battyclox.
Reply 74
"s'craic?"/"what's the craic?" is probably quite funny if you're not Irish. Especially if anyone asks you "any craic?" because it sounds like they're asking you for crack!
I listen to drill, if Chief Keef's on you're more or less listening to foreign language anyway. He's deffo leanin too hard.
(edited 9 years ago)
Norf west is where its at bruv. Shh or i'll get my boyz on you. I'm da biggest roadman out here blud. Secretnerd brap brap 2k14 OG :afro:

That reminds me..

[video="youtube;G1ZgCkUt7wM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZgCkUt7wM[/video]
Original post by I*HM
"s'craic?"/"what's the craic?" is probably quite funny if you're not Irish. Especially if anyone asks you "any craic?" because it sounds like they're asking you for crack!

Whats craic?
the funniest one is when my boyfriend calls me 'salty' meaning that i'm being sassy or having a (bad) attitude. i have no idea where he picked it up :P it's quite annoying

there's also when people say "that girl's beef" which , depending on who says it , can mean attractive and unattractive... in my primary school it meant attractive but now it means unattractive

people also say like "y'got beef with me?!" meaning like do you have a problem... where does this **** come from
Reply 79
Whats craic?

Its an Irish word meaning fun/banter (don't know the direct translation but that's the gist of it). And its pronounced "crack" :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest