The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArsenalWenger
Mourinho has said he is fit to face Qpr, since it's an easy game to come back into surely he will start :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

costa full game vs QPR pls :colone:
even if he plays last 10 mins he'll still get a goal:cool:
Original post by sr90
and City won't be? They will be a lot more adventurous going forward than Chelsea were, they're at home in their biggest game of the season and they never lose two games in a row. Think we'll get hammered tbh.

'City never lose two games in a row.'

Are you sure?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Silva probably out of the Derby so Aguero will be getting less service so Captain Costa it is :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
'City never lose two games in a row.'

Are you sure?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two league games. What happens in the Mickey Mouse Cup is irrelevant to league form.
Original post by sr90
Two league games. What happens in the Mickey Mouse Cup is irrelevant to league form.

Love how it's only the "Mickey Mouse Cup" when you aren't in it :wink:

Personally I would be over the moon if we won the League Cup - it's still a legitimate piece of silverware and it offers the same european qualification reward as the FA Cup does.
Not sure whether to transfer out Costa or captain him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any good mid-price mids out there? Apart from Tadic and Eriksen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That Mickey Mouse Cup is one of only 2 competitions within the English Who's Got The Most Money League that 70% of the teams can look forward to competing for. It's especially galling when typically the people who run it down are the people who support teams that have used an overwhelming monetary advantage to maintain their dominance in competing for the title and for European football.
not sure who to captain this week (or transfer really)

Chelsea's game looks so good, so maybe hazard..

Arsenal also look to have an easy home game, so sanchez or welbeck.. sanchez would be sweet, but what if his good form does not hold up.. hmm..

Definetly not liverpool.. and city vs united seems a little to unpredictable for me, even if aguaro is fixture proof..

Probably between welbeck, sanchez, or hazard..
Original post by fallen_acorns
not sure who to captain this week (or transfer really)

Chelsea's game looks so good, so maybe hazard..

I dunno. QPR are undoubtedly improving now that 'Arry has accepted Ferdinand has all the movement of a hill of mashed potato . And they were a touch unlucky to concede two own goals against Liverpool. I'm not saying it's not a ripe fixture, just that I think QPR are inching their way away from being that team that always concedes 2-4 goals.
Original post by Mister Dead
I dunno. QPR are undoubtedly improving now that 'Arry has accepted Ferdinand has all the movement of a hill of mashed potato . And they were a touch unlucky to concede two own goals against Liverpool. I'm not saying it's not a ripe fixture, just that I think QPR are inching their way away from being that team that always concedes 2-4 goals.

I think your right in terms of the trend of their season, but if chelsea are in the mood, QPRs form wont even matter..

That said they did get a win against them last season? hmm.. really not sure on captain choice this week.. may just have to get aguaro in and stick it on him to make thing simple..
Original post by fallen_acorns
I think your right in terms of the trend of their season, but if chelsea are in the mood, QPRs form wont even matter..

That said they did get a win against them last season? hmm.. really not sure on captain choice this week.. may just have to get aguaro in and stick it on him to make thing simple..

I'm inclined to say that if you have already taken the gamble to invest in Aguero's fitness then he's nailed on captain choice every single game, home and away, regardless of form, fixture or whether silva is fit. Deadliest in the league. Penalty taker.
Original post by Lúcio
Love how it's only the "Mickey Mouse Cup" when you aren't in it :wink:

Personally I would be over the moon if we won the League Cup - it's still a legitimate piece of silverware and it offers the same european qualification reward as the FA Cup does.

The Europa League, an equally meaningless competition? Woop de doo.

You can go through my posts if you want, i've always been of the opinion that the League Cup means **** all.
Original post by sr90
The Europa League, an equally meaningless competition? Woop de doo.

You can go through my posts if you want, i've always been of the opinion that the League Cup means **** all.

Meaningless is stretching it.
It's not meaningless for many clubs who wouldn't get near to CL qualification.

But I'm talking about the League Cup.
It obviously doesn't have the prestige of the FA Cup but I can guarantee you wouldn't be slating it so bad if you won it.

Do you think city fans were disappointed that they "only" won the league cup.
A league and cup double is the same whether you win the FA cup or the League cup.
I really need to get back into this. I haven't logged onto the site for about three weeks.
So many juicy captaincy choices this week. There's little in it between Sanchez, Aguero and Costa.
Original post by sr90
So many juicy captaincy choices this week. There's little in it between Sanchez, Aguero and Costa.

Add ADM and Pelle to the list. Pelle is in amazjng form and ADM isa big game player.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Any good mid-price mids out there? Apart from Tadic and Eriksen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chadli had been alright for me so far. Less than £7 mil as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
captain sanchez...

Could not decide between him or hazard, and he seemed a little safer.. just hope this is not the week his for drops..

Big risky week this week, went for the stupid 3-5-2, with a stacked midfield.. hope it pays off.
Gone for Hazard captain for the first time ever :s-smilie:

No Costa and no Sanchez in my team :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Hoping Sterling does same early damage with everyone transferring him out and my mini league leader benching him :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest