The Student Room Group

Thinking of quitting uni - family reasons

Yes it will. Do your resits, and do your best to at least get a pass. After that if life is not viable enough to get good scores in third year, the postpone it. Instead of ending up with a poor final class of degree.
So I've completed my second year of uni and miserably failed my two exams with all my assignments being passed. Obviously I am going to attempt the resits for both exams but in the worst case scenario I fail I'm considering dropping out as I'm not prepared to resit my second year at all.

What I'm wondering is, say if I do drop out, will the 'start paying back once you're earning over 21k a year' rule apply to me whether or not I graduate?
Yes the rule still applies whether or not you graduate
Reply 3
Original post by MrShazzyMan
So I've completed my second year of uni and miserably failed my two exams with all my assignments being passed. Obviously I am going to attempt the resits for both exams but in the worst case scenario I fail I'm considering dropping out as I'm not prepared to resit my second year at all.

What I'm wondering is, say if I do drop out, will the 'start paying back once you're earning over 21k a year' rule apply to me whether or not I graduate?

What course are you on ?
Original post by Baldness
What course are you on ?

I'm on a computer and network technology course it's a bsc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending