The Student Room Group

Chlamydia

I just had a coil fitted and they do a routine test for chlamydia. I've been married 11 years and only ever had one sexusl partner as has he - how have I caught it?
Are you saying the test came back saying 'you have chlamydia'?
Reply 2
Yep and I don't see how that's possible I thought you caught it from sleeping around
Hate to have to mention it, but maybe he's been sleeping around. Otherwise has he been in previous sexual relationships before you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you haven't slept with anybody else then your partner *of 11 years* has cheated... Tell him to get checked out and then have a serious talk!
You don't catch it from 'sleeping around', being sexual with one person who is infected can be enough... and this appears to be what's happened to you.

He needs to be tested too, but it is extremely likely that his test will be positive which very strongly suggests that he's had more than one partner (it doesn't need to be vaginal sex, oral sex will transmit this) and the only question is when.

Have you ever been tested for it before? If not, it's possible that you have had it for many years.
Reply 6
Well, one of you isn't telling the truth here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by james1211
Well, one of you isn't telling the truth here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

and I'd guess it's the OP...time to come clean love, the jig is up. The fire crotch betrays you.

Quick Reply

Latest