The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoryS
This is a shame. :frown: Hopefully when you're able to be more active you'll join us again?

I'll try :smile:
Reply 21
CLOSED

The following MUN Representatives have been marked as inactive:

Moist Penguin, Republic1, ThisIsn'tSpam, Blue Meltwater, thebeautywithin, wizardtop, Tierra Telder, Gemmer_, AliyaMustafina, TDWM, Kiss, ijamess, Lord Jon, momomomo123, Henry_Tudor, Bregans, alexgr97, Grabbitar, Saoirse:3, revron77, Olympiad, Krollo, Wawasan, Rakas21, Kittiara, OBear, tweety97, Hellcat12, jake4198, Skyelight, KathyofQBranch, Melon girl, Windading001

(if you believe that I've made a mistake - it does happen! - let me know here ASAP.)

I hate doing this.

I am willing to give you one more chance, you're very lucky that I'm going away in a few days time. You have until Weds 6th August at 18:00 to PM me explaining why you should keep your role here at the MUN or let me know that you are leaving us. I know this seems harsh but if you're not willing to commit and be active to the community, then you're better off leaving the community. If I do not receive a PM by this time, you will be removed from the MUN plus your membership of the UN usergroup.

Remember:- this has all occurred under Chapter 7 Section 2 of the MUN Charter and Guidance Document that YOU decide on and have the power to change. I'm just doing my job.

Moist Penguin
x

Republic1
x

ThisIsn'tSpam
x

Blue Meltwater
x

I expected more from you guys... being SC members and all... :frown:

thebeautywithin
x

wizardtop
x

Tierra Telder
x

Gemmer_
x

AliyaMustafina
x

TDWM
x

Kiss
x

ijamess
x

Lord Jon
x

momomomo123
x

Henry_Tudor
x

Bregans
x

alexgr97
x

Grabbitar
x

Saoirse:3
x

revron77
x

Olympiad
x

Krollo
x

Wawasan
x

Rakas21
x

Kittara
x

OBear
x

tweety97
x

Hellcat12
x

jake4198
x

Skyelight
x

KathyofQBranch
x

Melon girl
x

Windading001
x
Im winding down so im calling time on my MUN career.
Reply 23
Original post by Rakas21
Im winding down so im calling time on my MUN career.

Thanks for giving up your time at the MUN. :wink:
With A levels and all don't think I have the time so I too will give up!
Blue Meltwater, rep for DPRK, here belatedly. Been very busy with moving house and going on holiday so haven't been as active on here as I should. Will try to boost activity once I'm back.
Original post by RoryS
CLOSED

The following MUN Representatives have been marked as inactive:

Moist Penguin, Republic1, ThisIsn'tSpam, Blue Meltwater, thebeautywithin, wizardtop, Tierra Telder, Gemmer_, AliyaMustafina, TDWM, Kiss, ijamess, Lord Jon, momomomo123, Henry_Tudor, Bregans, alexgr97, Grabbitar, Saoirse:3, revron77, Olympiad, Krollo, Wawasan, Rakas21, Kittiara, OBear, tweety97, Hellcat12, jake4198, Skyelight, KathyofQBranch, Melon girl, Windading001

(if you believe that I've made a mistake - it does happen! - let me know here ASAP.)

I hate doing this.

I am willing to give you one more chance, you're very lucky that I'm going away in a few days time. You have until Weds 6th August at 18:00 to PM me explaining why you should keep your role here at the MUN or let me know that you are leaving us. I know this seems harsh but if you're not willing to commit and be active to the community, then you're better off leaving the community. If I do not receive a PM by this time, you will be removed from the MUN plus your membership of the UN usergroup.

Remember:- this has all occurred under Chapter 7 Section 2 of the MUN Charter and Guidance Document that YOU decide on and have the power to change. I'm just doing my job.

I expected more from you guys... being SC members and all... :frown:

Wow. That's 2/3 of the userbase. :zomg:
Reply 27
I'll be honest, I think it's best for me to resign. Someone else deserves to represent the great nation of Luxembourg! :-)
Reply 28
I'm still here!
Original post by Mad Vlad

By my reckoning then, there'll just be around 15 left in the MUN, if your 2/3 figure is accurate. That's worryingly low.

EDIT: Just checked and it looks like half, but still this will only leave us with 32 members.
(edited 9 years ago)
Lord Jon- Dominica MUN Representative
Doh, I've just been in East Africa for a month and completely forgot to let you know I'd be away Rory, sorry. I was so busy making arrangements in the MHoC that I forgot the MUN.

I'll happily give up my SC position due to my incompetence if you like , but I'm back now. :smile:
Wizardtop representative for Australia here,been away but back now
Original post by RoryS
It's time for a roll call again. Activity is currently low and a lot of members are not active. This will allow me to identify who is active so inactive members can be removed.

Post here to let me know you're active, you've got a week to do so.

I have already PM you RoryS regarding this inactivity of mine,been ill which takes more precedence than TSR UN however will try to be more active from now on
MUN health and well being officer
Reply 35
Argentina here. Have just been abroad for a while.
Reply 36
Original post by Blue Meltwater
Blue Meltwater, rep for DPRK, here belatedly. Been very busy with moving house and going on holiday so haven't been as active on here as I should. Will try to boost activity once I'm back.

Original post by Ry.
I'm still here!

Original post by Lord Jon
Lord Jon- Dominica MUN Representative

Original post by Republic1
Doh, I've just been in East Africa for a month and completely forgot to let you know I'd be away Rory, sorry. I was so busy making arrangements in the MHoC that I forgot the MUN.

I'll happily give up my SC position due to my incompetence if you like , but I'm back now. :smile:

Original post by games211
MUN health and well being officer

Original post by Rick M
Argentina here. Have just been abroad for a while.

All of your positions are reinstated. Thanks for letting me know. :smile:

Original post by Krollo
I'll be honest, I think it's best for me to resign. Someone else deserves to represent the great nation of Luxembourg! :-)

This is a shame - thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to reading more editions of Ad HOC! :biggrin:

Original post by Mad Vlad

Original post by toronto353
By my reckoning then, there'll just be around 15 left in the MUN, if your 2/3 figure is accurate. That's worryingly low.

EDIT: Just checked and it looks like half, but still this will only leave us with 32 members.

Slightly less now but yes it is surprising and not something that I like doing. I'd rather have members with us who are contributing rather than just thinking its exciting at the start when they sign up then immediately lose interest...

Hopefully with the introduction of the Mentoring Scheme will help this to not be the case.
Reply 37
The following members will be removed from the Model United Nations today due to inactivity:

ThisIsn'tSpam, thebeautywithin, wizardtop, Tierra Telder, Gemmer_, AliyaMustafina, TDWM, Kiss, ijamess, momomomo123, Henry_Tudor, Bregans, alexgr97, Grabbitar, Saoirse:3, revron77, Wawasan, Kittiara, OBear, tweety97, Hellcat12, jake4198, Skyelight, KathyofQBranch, Melon girl, Windading001

If you wish to continue in the MUN you will have to re-apply here and I cannot guarantee your old position back.

Any queries, PM me or post in the Chat Thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending