The Student Room Group

A girl has asked me out after 5 days of knowing her

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foodmaster
She had a massive go at me for saying, i havent known you long enough and want to get to know her more.

anyway, we are definatly not going out now, she went full blown terror at me

Thanks

Kieran

i understand you, i had this happen to me, met a guy only twice and he asked me out, i said "maybe" and he took the 'rejection' so badly, wanting to know the exact reason why i didnt say yes, wasnt it obvious? two days is not enough to know whether you want to be with someone. it would be downright stupid to enter a relationship after a short period of time, and if you dont feel comfortable then the person should be understanding of that, youre not under any obligation to dive into something with them if theyre practically a stranger.

if she didnt respect your decision or be understanding and say right yeah that makes sense, lets see how things go and take our time, then she obviously has a lot of stuff she needs to sort out with herself first before she even enters a relationship herself.
Original post by Foodmaster
She had a massive go at me for saying, i havent known you long enough and want to get to know her more.

anyway, we are definatly not going out now, she went full blown terror at me

Thanks

Kieran

Then you've dodged a bullet, mate; she sounds like a nutter. Consider yourself lucky.
Reply 22
That is probably the most constructive help I have ever had from you guys, now I know why I joined this site.

Thanks guys

Kieran
Original post by tengentoppa
It shows. What kind of advice is that? This isn't a Disney film.

@OP The girl sounds like she could be a clingy psycho. I'd steer well clear.

Lol you what? Clingy psycho. Maybe the girls just keen.

Chill out op, if you're not interested just either blank her or tell her you're not keen.
Original post by anonymouspie227
Lol you what? Clingy psycho. Maybe the girls just keen.

Chill out op, if you're not interested just either blank her or tell her you're not keen.

The OP said "she went full blown terror at me" so I feel vindicated in my assessment.
Original post by tengentoppa
The OP said "she went full blown terror at me" so I feel vindicated in my assessment.

Well, he's alive.
Original post by anonymouspie227
Well, he's alive.

Give it time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending