The Student Room Group

Anthropology A-Level?

I'm about to start college and I've picked Maths, Chemistry and Biology and for my 4th option I want to change from combined English Lit and Lang to Anthropology because my college offers it and I find it very interesting as I really enjoy science.

Has anyone done this? If so, would you recommend it? Also would it be too difficult doing it with two other sciences? Any information would be appreciated :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by SparklyUnicornz
I'm about to start college and I've picked Maths, Chemistry and Biology and for my 4th option I want to change from combined English Lit and Lang to Anthropology because my college offers it and I find it very interesting as I really enjoy science.

Has anyone done this? If so, would you recommend it? Also would it be too difficult doing it with two other sciences? Any information would be appreciated :biggrin:

What you must remember is that Anthropology, simply put, is the systematic study of Humans past and present. I've read that Anthropology is imbued with a workload that can often leave you feeling exhausted but if you're fine with that, you'll have no problem and it's additionally picky about terminology.
I'm okay with that.:biggrin: Most Universities don't require specific A-Levels for an Anthropology degree, so it might not be worth it but i'll have a better look into it.

Quick Reply

Latest