The Student Room Group

He won't talk to me anymore

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, I'd be in question as to who your friends really are.. Clearly if your friends think you can do better and actually go out of their way, then they obviously don't care for your emotional well-being.

Secondly, you should perhaps confront the parents and tell them the situation, they might talk to him.
This is such a sad thread. Do whatever it takes to make him understand. He seems a shy person so he'll come round sooner or later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
go on facebook and unfriend that girl who messed it all up. That'l teach her.
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Go up to him again, and be firm. Grab him buy his arm or hand and have a sad but angry look on your face, you'll probably already have that face anyway. Tell him that they need to sort it out. Ask him if he doesnt want to talk to you. See what he says.

lmfao. Best advice in the thread.
He's insecure. Every thing negative that's said about him he immediately believes. He thinks you're too good for him.

Go up to him and convince him somehow you really do like him. Compliment him, never talk about other guys around him, make sure he knows how important he is to you.
Original post by qwerty_mad
This is such a sad thread. Do whatever it takes to make him understand. He seems a shy person so he'll come round sooner or later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's not really shy, It's just he's incredibly insecure. You wouldn't think it though. I didn't realise until he told me because he seems like such a confident person. I kind of feel like I abused his trust even tho i didn't do anything if that makes sense
Original post by ChickenMadness
go on facebook and unfriend that girl who messed it all up. That'l teach her.

Thanks for the advice but tbh i could care less about the guy that said that. He's not really my priority atm. unfriending him would be kinda petty imo.
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
He's insecure. Every thing negative that's said about him he immediately believes. He thinks you're too good for him.

Go up to him and convince him somehow you really do like him. Compliment him, never talk about other guys around him, make sure he knows how important he is to you.

Yeah I'll try. It's hard tho because he thinks I'm being sarcastic everytime I give him a compliment and gets kinda pissy. It's frustrating cause I wish he could see himself the way I see him
Original post by ChickenMadness
lmfao. Best advice in the thread.

Oyyyy it's great advice. Works like a charm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending