The Student Room Group

Girls; what's your favourite men's aftershave?

I'm just interested to hear what men's fragrances girls tend to likemost and whether there is a general consensus or not. So what's your favourite?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I really don't know much about men fragrances, but when guys wear lynx they can never go wrong in my opinion! Smells so good👍😍☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by JamRose
I really don't know much about men fragrances, but when guys wear lynx they can never go wrong in my opinion! Smells so good👍😍☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^This is why you don't do what women say on aftershave. Aftershave comes down to 1 question 'Who do I want to be when I step outside today?' Aftershave should make you feel something more than 'good' and that something should be different with each scent so pick your aftershaves based on that.
Reply 3
Original post by JamRose
I really don't know much about men fragrances, but when guys wear lynx they can never go wrong in my opinion! Smells so good������������☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely agree. Either Lynx Dark Temptation, or Africa.
I hate to be pedantic, but lynx is a deodorant not an aftershave.
Reply 5
Original post by Ziggy Sawdust

Actually, there are Lynx aftershaves. They're sold at Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc.
Reply 6

My bad; clarifies the little I know about male fragrances - sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
1 Million :smile:
Reply 8
Boss Bottled, every time. It's the kind of scent that makes you turn around to try to find out who you smelled it on :redface: plus it's not overly in your face like a lot of others!
Reply 9

This.

In answer to the question, I can't really remember my favourite ones but I know that I absolutely hate all of the Ralph Lauren Polo aftershaves. The James Bond aftershave is surprisingly good, if you're on a small budget.
Hugo Boss orange and not sure of the actual name but David Beckhams aftershave - can't go wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another vote for one million here. The smell alone of that stuff gives me a wee tingle downstairs

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just interested to hear what men's fragrances girls tend to likemost and whether there is a general consensus or not. So what's your favourite?

CK1 summer! Such a nice smell.
Anything by Armani
Original post by Wattsy
^^This is why you don't do what women say on aftershave.

I thought one of the main factors for wearing the stuff is to attract women? That's like what every single advert goes for.

This is a prime example of listening to women being the correct thing to do :rolleyes:
el natural
The Yves Saint Laurent one :coma:.
Chanel Allure Homme, it smells divine!
Original post by Bethaney.
I completely agree. Either Lynx Dark Temptation, or Africa.

If you like that, give this a sniff. Dark Temptation is to Rochas Man what a Skoda is to a Ferrari. (And the same applies to Rochas Man to New Haarlem but that's £100+)

They've made several 'aftershaves'. I've got a bottle of Africa myself.
I'm probably the odd one out here, but I actually really hate when guys wear aftershave. It always makes me think they're trying to cover up a bad smell. I'm far more attracted to guys who just smell clean...like soap and shampoo.

Could be cause I have asthma and aftershaves and perfumes make me cough though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending