The Student Room Group

Theory test tomorrow.. few questions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by patsyjenx
I got 0 on one because I 'clicked too much' so then I was sat doing the rest of them with a face like thunder not even concentrating properly because I just had it in my head that would have made me fail lol. Lucky I didn't

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah aw I kept day dreaming! It's so boring xD I don't get the "clicked too much" it also annoys me how damn blurry the clips are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charlottehall96
Hahah aw I kept day dreaming! It's so boring xD I don't get the "clicked too much" it also annoys me how damn blurry the clips are

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know you can just tell they're from like the 2001 or something can't you ahha, it gets so tedious watching. Them! At the end it asked if i'd practice some potential new clips then give feedback or something and they were so much better and more clear! I was like ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by patsyjenx
I know you can just tell they're from like the 2001 or something can't you ahha, it gets so tedious watching. Them! At the end it asked if i'd practice some potential new clips then give feedback or something and they were so much better and more clear! I was like ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I didn't do the extra bit, I just wanted to leave hahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending