The Student Room Group

Looking for roommates&accommodation in Birmingham

Hello.is there anyone else who is going to study or already is studying at uni of birmingham and is looking for a flatmate,has to offer anything?or wants to search for accommodation together?
My house is looking for a few people if you're interested. you can also contact purple frog or amanda house and they can help guide you with finding a place
Reply 2
Sent you a pm
Reply 3
anyone else?
Original post by B-recipe
Hello.is there anyone else who is going to study or already is studying at uni of birmingham and is looking for a flatmate,has to offer anything?or wants to search for accommodation together?

I'm looking for housemates to search for a houseshare with if you want to get in touch
Reply 5
Hey,

Im looking for housemates/house search if your still looking.
There is a room available in our house in Harrow Road. The house is a lovely 5 bed property in 65 Harrow Road. This is a great location as it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the university, as well as being in the heart of Selly Oak. The other house mates are 4 4th year student at Birmingham University ( 2 girls, 2 guys ) The price of the room is £78 per a week plus bills. Very reasonable considering the location and the standard of the house. The house is available from as early as July 1st . contact me on [personal details removed]
Reply 7
Original post by alexpchandler
There is a room available in our house in Harrow Road. The house is a lovely 5 bed property in 65 Harrow Road. This is a great location as it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the university, as well as being in the heart of Selly Oak. The other house mates are 4 4th year student at Birmingham University ( 2 girls, 2 guys ) The price of the room is £78 per a week plus bills. Very reasonable considering the location and the standard of the house. The house is available from as early as July 1st . contact me on [personal details removed]

Hi, Birmingham is my insurance option so if I end up going I'm guessing I'll end up in private housing - could you advise on how to find a good deal? I've been on one site that was linked through UCAS and the cheapest room was around £120/week but I'm sure that can't be the best deal out there.

Also, how do freshers find housemates? Obviously sharing accommodation is the most cost-effective option but I don't understand how people find their flatmates before they've started? Are there Facebook groups or housing fairs or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending