The Student Room Group

The other girl **** stirred

I'm a lil upset I slept with this guy twice in a month. As I've had bad exp I asked my mate what he was like which he told me few things nothing positive. Anyway the one night I got talking to this girl and then added her to fb. Turned out she slept with him week after me.

Me being stupid me I told her what my mate told me yet she went bk to him saying I'd slagged him off and that to keep it a secret. Now he's deleted me off Facebook and has the hump.

I feel this girl has %&*$# stirred for her own advantage and now don't know what to do/say to him as I didn't mean any harm
Original post by spikeygurl
I'm a lil upset I slept with this guy twice in a month. As I've had bad exp I asked my mate what he was like which he told me few things nothing positive. Anyway the one night I got talking to this girl and then added her to fb. Turned out she slept with him week after me.

Me being stupid me I told her what my mate told me yet she went bk to him saying I'd slagged him off and that to keep it a secret. Now he's deleted me off Facebook and has the hump.

I feel this girl has %&*$# stirred for her own advantage and now don't know what to do/say to him as I didn't mean any harm

I bet your parents are real proud of you.

I have nothing else constructive to stay.

Now you know better than to gossip
Reply 3

So your mate told you some not so positive stuff about this guy and then you went and shared this same stuff with this other girl?

This is what happens when you gossip. Honestly you deserve what you got. You had no right to tell this girl about this guy and what your mate said. He has every right to delete you off Facebook because you're talking s*** about him behind his back and potentially spreading disinformation.

You can try talking to him in person or via text to explain and try and get him to forgive you. Or you can just move on and forget about him.
shouldn't be talkin **** then should ya?

Seems like you were jealous and said those things to her in order to put her off the guy so you could have him to yourself. That's what you get for being a gossip, just apologise and move on.
Reply 6
[QUOTE="mollyxrose;48609278"]Seems like you were jealous and said those things to her in order to put her off the guy so you could have him to yourself. That's what you get for being a gossip, just apologise and move on.[/QUOTE

Just he'd been with her wk after me and asked if I'd go with him again cause she would I was just a lil pissed off I guess
Tis called karma.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending