The Student Room Group

What makeup do you wear?

Scroll to see replies

I wear L'oreal paris false lash flutter mascara (I don't put on that much on though) and Vaseline :cool:
I would go with products of Mac or loreal
I can't remember the full names but I use a mixture of these for everyday make up:

Mac sculpt foundation
Mac moisture(?) concealer
Mac studio fix(?) powder
Bunch of Mac lipsticks but I use "taupe" a lot at the moment and I use the body shop vitamin e chap stick before applying
Ex1 concealer
Maxfactor false lash effect mascara
Mac liquid last eyeliner
Mac gel liner
Mac mascara, don't know which one, blue packaging?
Body shop liquid liner

It seems like quite lot but honestly doesn't feel it when I'm getting ready in the mornings. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wear:
Rimmel London Concealer
Rimmel London Foundation
Collection Blusher
NYC Eyeshadow pallet
Maybelline Mascara :smile:
If i'm going out, i'll usually do my makeup like - http://i61.tinypic.com/262y3np.jpg

Lipstick colour varies though. If i'm going to school or whatever, i'll just wear mascara and maybe a light pink lipstick.

I usually use a mix of Mac and Bobbi Brown products.
Bourjois CC cream mixed with Bourjois healthy mix foundation
Bourjois Healthy mix powder
Rimmel wake me up concealer
MUA liquid eyeliner
Max Factor Mascara
MUA concealing pallet
Natural Collection white eyeliner
Barry M natural eye pallet
Models Own dark blush
Rimmel light blush
It is quite a lot considering I'm 14, and I am desperatly attempting to lessen the amount that I wear.
Reply 226
Lazy day:
•maybelline instant age rewind concealer
•revlon nearly naked powder
•soap and glory supercat eyeliner
•maybelline lash sensation mascara
•loreal telescopic mascara

Energetic day
(All of the above and) :
•bourjois healthy mix serum
•bourjois chocolate bronzer
•sleek blush
•revlon lip butter in pink truffle/peach parfait
Rimmel Nude foundation in Ivory I think the newest pale version
Maybeline Fit Me Concealer
Boujor Bronzer and highlight
smokey chocolate pencil for eyeliner
mac eyebrow gel in chocolate
rimmel rose blush
stay matte foundation in transparent
The new mascara its like a light purple I cant remember what its called
eitther a red or nude lip
i only do my eyebrows with the anastasia beverly hills brow kit

cause yaa knoww gotta have eyebrows on fleek :banana2::banana:
benefit hello flawless pressed powder, mac eye-shadow in brun (for my eyebrows) and the maybelline rocket mascara
Please don't judge me, cheaper make-up irritates my face for some reason...

1. Esteè Lauder Long Double-wear foundation

2. Clinique Line Smoothing concealer

3. Christian Dior 5 Colour Designer All-in-one eyeshadow

4. Esteè Lauder Double-Wear Zero Smudge liquid eyeliner

5. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara

6. Christian Dior blush

7. Christian Dior Addict lipgloss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 231
Original post by Charameow
I wear a full face of makeup everyday, I pretty much live and breathe it.

Face:
(I have a multi step facial cleansing routine so at this point I'm already wearing a ton of layers of moisturisers, toner, SPF 50+ etc)
Missha BB Boomer
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm VIP Gold
Face Atlier Ultra Foundation in Zero Minus blended with the BB cream in places I want to highlight
Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation in shade 3 in places I want to contour
MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose Powder in Neutralise on areas with the Urban Decay foundation
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact on areas with the Face Atlier foundation
Yves Saint Laurent Touché Éclat Highlighting Pen
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Pearl for Face
TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminiser
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Starlight
Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder
TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer (as contour)
MAC Powder Blush in Harmony (never as blusher, it makes a beautiful contour)
Benefit Blusher in Dandelion (I see this advertised as facial powder and I'm like wut)
NARS Orgasm Blush
NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross (again I never use this as a blusher)

Eyebrows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Taupe

Eyes:
Cargo Suited to a Tea Palette using Bloomsbury, Macaron, Ganache, Oolong, Crumpet and Mayfair (I usually start with 3 of these cream eyeshadows on different parts of the eyelid, the ones I use depends on what colour eyeshadows I'm using)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch (I use this is in 90% of my looks)
TheBalm Shady Lady
TheBalm Nude Tude
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
(Basically I mainly use those palettes and their various colours to create whatever look I want, I have loads more palettes which I use occasionally but I use those 3 the most)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero, Yeyo and Whiskey (either in water line or outer eye, depends on the look how many I use and where)
L'oreal Superliner in Black
Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Creme d'Nude
MAC Lipstick in Patisserie
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge our Couture in Beige Tribute
(I use different lipsticks on different areas of the lips to create a fuller look as I despise lipgloss)

I then top that all off with Urban Decay's Setting Spray in Deslick and also All Nighter. And some Caudalie Beauty Elixir throughout the day.

Yeah I wear a ton of makeup!

How long does this take you in the morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 232
None because honestly, the make-up industry barely make any concealers dark enough to fit my skin colour. There's no diversity either, so it'll either be quite peachy and pale and suddenly you will find a really dark shade, there's no in between. :cry2: I love make-up as well...
Reply 233

I actually wish I had some make up skill and knowledge like you. I only have the patience to use mascara and a bit of concealer if I look really tired.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 234
Have you ever considered purchasing something like Face Atlier's Ultra Foundation Pro in Zero Plus Plus and adding it to your current foundation to create a custom colour, then using a beauty sponge to create layers of foundation over any problem areas? I'm not a fan of concealer (the colour never looks right on me) and I find using a sponge to stipple lots of foundation in the same place works equally well if not better than a concealer.

/my unasked for advice

No I haven't considered this at :confused: I'll definitely try it though thank you so much for the advice :smile:
Mac face and body foundation, soap and glory contour bronzer, benefit dandelion blush, sleek eyebrow kit and Clinique mascara
Not a makeup expert but for everyday I wear the Rimmel Matte BB Cream with a bit of the Collection 2000 concealer on any blemishes and dark spots. I then use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer for under the eyes and set it with either MAC Studio Fix or Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I contour slightly with MAC Harmony. It's literally the best! It's cool toned and gives you that chiselled look while still looking pretty natural and perfect for everyday. Sometimes I would go in with a blush which would be Fleur Power for a natural flush of pink or Melba to add some warmth to my face. I also use the Maybelline False Lash Effect Mascara which is the bomb.com. On my lips I would use lipbalm or go in with one of my fave MAC lipsticks. For everyday I rotate between Cosmo, Spirit, Modesty and Twig patted on to the lips to give a natural stained, bitten kind of effect.

The best contour brush I have ever come across is the Nars ITA brush. I'm now kicking myself for buying this because real techniques have come out with one in their rose gold metals weighted collection. I swear I have also seen one like it in Superdrug too.
For everyday I wear either revlon photo ready, loreal true match or rimmel bb cream. For concealer I use rimmel wake me up in a light shade for under my eyes. I also wear bronzer which is loreal or the rimmel sun bronze one or whatever it's called. For blush I use loreal as well it's like le blush I think. I use a seventeen highlighting block for highlight. Then I fill in my eyebrows with sleek eyebrow kit and rimmel eyebrow gel. I usually wear brown eyeshadow mostly from and mua palette and then some brown pencil eyeliner from rimmel and finish with mascara which is loreal 4d false lash effect which is SICK I love it. Oh and I use powder too either rimmel completion perfection or stay matte
Has anyone tried the L'Oreal BB cream which comes out white and then adapts? Any opinions, comments on coverage etc would be helpful!

I'm getting tired of wearing foundation all the time and want to try a BB cream from Boots/Superdrug so any recommendations would be great! Ideally medium coverage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I recently bought the gosh prime and set powder, literally a god send to keep oil at bay and prevent your makeup separating through the day

Quick Reply

Latest