The Student Room Group

EU (Ireland) Applicant - Evidence issue

Hi.

I am an EU (Irish) applicant about to start the PGCE secondary.

I filled out my application for a tuition fee loan in April but because I've had to do a lot of travel I have been unable to send my passport to SFE until now.

Now I've just received notice of an interview for a scholarship in London on August 5th so I will need my passport for that too.

if I were to send my passport to SFE now, is there some way of putting a rush on it so that I will have it back by August 4th? Even If it means that I pay for a courier?

Or if I wait until August 6th to send it, it is unlikely to have been processed in time for my start date at University on September 1st so I will have no passport and no tuition fee finance approved - does that mean I'm liable to pay the fees upfront?

Is there another solution - maybe an office I could call to in England to show my passport as evidence?

I just really need my passport as I'm doing a lot of travel and don't know what to do for the best.

Thanks for any advice.
Hi Ali-M

You can provide your passport evidence by recorded mail with a covering letter explaining you plan to travel and the dates you are travelling and we would document the passport scan it and return it to you in time for travel.
However I would advise just to send it when you are not travelling it normally only takes 7-10 days to process your identity evidence. This would be processed in time for your course start date.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending