The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Talybont South

Everyone who's been given Taly south as accomodation, please show up in this thread. I have been allotted first floor flat 2 room 1 house 26. :wink:

Scroll to see replies

.Me too! When are u arriving?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Not sure..not booked tickets yet. but must be sometime around 13th-14th september.
Reply 3
Original post by desigirl01
Not sure..not booked tickets yet. but must be sometime around 13th-14th september.

Campus is open from 17 Sep. :wink:

By the way, Taly South is my top choice as well but I am still waiting.
Hey i dont wish to alter ur plans but do checkout the uni site about 'pick up' service from the airport which i think is on 17th & 18 th.
Reply 5
I saw that... and nothing is confirmed.LOL!will go to visa on 24th and then will start booking tickets.
k... nd best of luck for ur visa
Reply 7
Just got the email. I'm in House 23, First Floor Flat 2, Room 8.
Reply 8
I hope there will be enough postgrads in taly south.
Everyone who's been given Taly south as accomodation, please show up in this thread. I have been allotted first floor flat 2 room 1 house 26. :wink:

i got house 26 too but 1st Floor
Just got the email, house 26, 1st Floor, Room 6 - Postgrad
Is the pickup service at Cardiff Airport or Heathrow?
Reply 12
both i believe...you have to tell them which airport you prefer while filling your application.
Reply 13
dariafarah, yay!I think you will be in flat next to mine or something...which subject are you studying?
Hey! Msc International Management. What about u?
Reply 15
Hi, MA International Journalism.. :smile:
Original post by ascensions
Is the pickup service at Cardiff Airport or Heathrow?

hey hi refer this for the pickup service http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/international/coming-to-cardiff/before-you-arrive/coach-collection-service.html
Hi, MA International Journalism.. :smile:

Ic. Where are your departing from? Are u excited coz i'm pretty nervous...
Reply 18
from India.. am nervous too but am also really excited to see the UK & experience the city of cardiff.what about you?where are you from?
(edited 9 years ago)
from India.. am nervous too but am also really excited to see the UK & experience the city of cardiff.what about you?where are you from?

Malaysia. when will u be arriving?

Quick Reply