The Student Room Group

I've seen Hijabi's make out with other men?

Now, i did not start this thread to attack Hijabi's and muslim women.

I've seen so many Hijabi's kiss and make out with other men in parks and other places.

My question is:

1. Do you really wear the Hijab to please God?

2. If you really do want to make out with other men, why do you do it while wearing the Hijab? (I'm not against muslim girls who make out with other men, you can do whatever you want. It's your freedom, your ethics.)
But aren't you disrespecting that piece of cloth that you so proudly wear on your head by doing such a deed?

3. Aren't you willingly going against God?

4. I see women wearing short and tight clothes which clearly accentuates their sexuality and they wear Hijab's. Aren't you supposed to become modest when you wear it?

NOTE: Answer these questions accordingly and please keep the comments civil. Again, i'm just asking a series of questions. I did not post this question to disrespect muslim Hijabi women. I observed Hijabi's through my eyes and am merely curious as to why you do what you do in spite of wearing that piece of cloth which clearly signifies modesty. And i would prefer answers from Muslim Hijabi's. Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

:O I will believe that when I see it :O
Original post by HawkEyeArcher
:O I will believe that when I see it :O

OP has said he has seen it. Keep pulling wool over your eyes
They could be married and snogging their husbands...

...or they could be exercising their free will. Probably the latter.
I have seen it many times too lool xx
Reply 5
Well, I know a hijabi who's currently in an illegitimate relationship with a man from a different race. They'll basically do anything. They have issues.
I have too lol. It was in school. She was making out with this white boy. I didn't judge her for it,but whats funny is that she's always on my case about not wearing a hijab and how having a boyfriend is wrong. Hypocrites these days
Reply 7
Some Muslims don't follow their religion to the letter? omg the shock.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I knew a hijabi who is a former friend. I liked this guy in college and I wanted to talk to him. She stopped me saying only 'guys should make the first move'.

Next day, I seen him and her together talking to each other and then a week after holding hands. I hated her at that time lol.
So many hijabis wear skin-tight, above-the-butt clothes (I've seen skin-tight leather trousers and shirts a size too small to make their boobs pop out). I don't wear one yet and I don't understand the point of wearing the hijab if they're going to dress worse than some non-muslims...?
Original post by Anonymous
Now, i did not start this thread to attack Hijabi's and muslim women.

I've seen so many Hijabi's kiss and make out with other men in parks and other places.

My question is:

1. Do you really wear the Hijab to please God?

2. If you really do want to make out with other men, why do you do it while wearing the Hijab? (I'm not against muslim girls who make out with other men, you can do whatever you want. It's your freedom, your ethics.)
But aren't you disrespecting that piece of cloth that you so proudly wear on your head by doing such a deed?

3. Aren't you willingly going against God?

4. I see women wearing short and tight clothes which clearly accentuates their sexuality and they wear Hijab's. Aren't you supposed to become modest when you wear it?

NOTE: Answer these questions accordingly and please keep the comments civil. Again, i'm just asking a series of questions. I did not post this question to disrespect muslim Hijabi women. I observed Hijabi's through my eyes and am merely curious as to why you do what you do in spite of wearing that piece of cloth which clearly signifies modesty. And i would prefer answers from Muslim Hijabi's. Thank you.

There are generally 3 types of hijabis 1. Legit ones who actaully wear it for religion 2. The ones who are forced by parents 2. Are the hypcrytes you wear to look good ie religous but are not really bothered about it. The hijab is supposed to be modest but now sadly its seen as a fashion statement like the big flowery designs.

Its not just hijabis its muslims in general especially Pakistani im Pakistani ( British born) and many are just lost in worldly affairs. Men with beards are not that great either, at uni a guy with a beard randomly asked me if I had a joint on me I was wtf. Now its ramadan and not many are fasting as much as they should be and still doing the weed and fornication with their birds.
Reply 11
Wow.. ;l
inb4 'that's haraam'
It's pretty common where i live. One of my closest bros even has a girlfriend who is a hijabi and they probably do get up to stuff... :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
But consider this: who cares?
Original post by Oiseaux
But consider this: who cares?

Most muslims would deem it very disrespectful towards islam. If you're going to wear religious headdress and then openly sin for the world to see, it's not that good is it?

If you're going to identify yourself as a muslim by dressing religiously then you should also behave religiously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
I am a hijabi.

Unfortunately these days, many people don't follow a religion because they want to but rather because they are either pressured into following or forced to.

There are many reasons for what you see and tbh it's a common sight, everyone either knows a hijabi in a pre marital relationship or have seen one or have heard of one.

Like another poster said, it comes down to brought up and the person themself. You either get girls who willingly wear the hijab for religious purposes or you get girls who are forced into it by family/pressure or you get girls who wear it to seem religious. Now depending on what category the girl falls into and what her intentions were behind wearing the hijab, she will act accordingly (this ofcourse doesnt apply to everyone as no one is perfect and humans make mistakes); if a girl is to fall into the later two categories, she probably wouldnt be against making out or engaging in pre marital relationships. It is also down to faith and how much you believe and how strong you are. I Have hijabi friends in relationships with guys and even though they are extremely devout, and they know what what they are doing is religiously wrong, they are humans, have made a mistake and cant get out ouf it/dont want to.

You also have to bare in mind that it isnt just hypocrisy for the muslim hijabis but rather its hypocritical for anyone who calls themselves a muslim.

It all comes down to the girls faith (iman), intentions and brought up. If she only wears it because her parents forced her to and not because she believes, then it shouldnt be surprising if you see her making out with a guy.
Original post by Ahsim
XYZ

That's an excellant observation. I guess it all comes down to your iman at the end of the day. It seems like most Hijabi girls value western thoughts more than their own religious ethics. And yes, i know they are humans and they make mistakes and i'm not blaming them for anything. It's their life and they can do whatever they want. As a muslim, i was just curious. For example: When a soldier wears his uniform, he is expected to act accordingly. He cannot act like a ruffian or a business man or a party guy.

But i have another question.

If the Iman of these girls are so weak and if they are not against pre-marital relationships. Why don't they take their Hijab's off when they make out? Aren't they directly insulting that piece of cloth by wearing it and willingly doing whatever is forbidden?
Reply 18
Original post by Ahsim
I am a hijabi.

I saw you making out with a some random guy on the street the other day :spank:
It's a sad reality tbh, although I only know of one girl. Whether hijabi or not, most muslims that do this kinda stuff try to justify it by saying "We're going to get married soon anyway"...most of the time they don't :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending