The Student Room Group

I hate this heat!

Anyone else? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Make the most of the good weather I am sure snow will be here in about 4 or 5 months.
Original post by Scienceisgood

Ugh, yeah. It's unnatural for it to be this hot here. I liked the reputation given anyway.
I LOVE this heat! I'd love it even more if I wasn't already sunburnt... :frown:
Reply 4
I used to live in a hot country and this is simply too hot for me.

NO BREEZE NOTHING!
Reply 5
I don't mind it. I just prefer cold, wet, dark, windy, thunder, lightning and dat.
Nope, I love it and I'm tired of people who complain about it, before we know it it'll be winter again!
Reply 7
Original post by De Mortimer
Nope, I love it and I'm tired of people who complain about it, before we know it it'll be winter again!

And? what's wrong with winter :angry:
This heat is nothing compared to Africa, India etc
Original post by Nigella
And? what's wrong with winter :angry:

It's cold and most people complain endlessly about it, more than they do about summer :lol:
Reply 10
Heat? I'm not sure where you are, it sounds like you're in a scorching desert somewhere on the equator. Anyway, I'm in the UK myself, where currently the weather is extremely mild and ever so slightly on the warm side. The weather in the UK never breaks past very mildly warm.
Yeah, its currently pouring outside with the occasional lightning and thunder. I'm up norf' tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by De Mortimer

Winter > Summer
Reply 13
Sorry. I'm going to have to die if you want the cool air back :l
Original post by Dinaa
Sorry. I'm going to have to die if you want the cool air back :l

That's a sacrifice I'm happy to make...
Reply 15

I hate the heat. I'm a bit chunky so I feel it more, the cold weather I love cause I don't feel the cold that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Stinkum
Heat? I'm not sure where you are, it sounds like you're in a scorching desert somewhere on the equator. Anyway, I'm in the UK myself, where currently the weather is extremely mild and ever so slightly on the warm side. The weather in the UK never breaks past very mildly warm.

I'm in the UK. Our definitions of mild are very different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Yeah, its currently pouring outside with the occasional lightning and thunder. I'm up norf' tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here Im in the north too.

I don't actually think its been as hot this year as it normally is in the summer; the only time I've felt overheated was when I went to Warwick Castle last month and that was probably due to all the stone attracting the heat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a bunch of whingers.

I dislike the heat, but I guarantee you'll be here in Feb next year talking about the icy roads...
Reply 19
That's a sacrifice I'm happy to make...

Quick Reply

Latest