The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ComebackQueen
I think i worked hard in yr 12 but i only really pushed myself in Psychology and maybe maths cause i enjoyed them. I did really well at AS but i wanna do even better next yr so i'm gonna work twice as hard as i did in yr 12

GO YOU!!! i read that with such a movitational voice then lol

"I'm gonna work TWICE as hard!!"
mtbab
haha probably first three weeks of the summer i was working at a solicitors so i was that side of town everyday and i work in town at the weekends so im regularily(sp) in town lol. I know quite a few Cadbury-ers, Emma Clarke,Aimee (sumthin), Craig (sumthin lol), Dan Whale, Kaveeta (sumthin lol)

Don't think I know any of them. There are quite a few Craigs and Aimees at college though so that doesn't help haha. I'm gonna stalk all those people now...if they ask, i'm blaming you lol. Just kidding. What subjects are you taking and what do you want to do after college? Uni?
ComebackQueen
I think i worked hard in yr 12 but i only really pushed myself in Psychology and maybe maths cause i enjoyed them. I did really well at AS but i wanna do even better next yr so i'm gonna work twice as hard as i did in yr 12

if you get 600/600 for psych next year you'll get one of those special letters that everyone who gets top marks gets! Jealous. :p:
Reply 23
BeesKnees
Don't think I know any of them. There are quite a few Craigs and Aimees at college though so that doesn't help haha. I'm gonna stalk all those people now...if they ask, i'm blaming you lol. Just kidding. What subjects are you taking and what do you want to do after college? Uni?

i'm taking English Lit, Poltics, Drama (and gen studies) lol (got AAAC not in that order lol at AS) hoping to aply for law at uni, bouts you?

haha stalk away, well Craig and Dan are gay if that helps lol
oooh well done! i'm takin psych, maths/stats, chemistry, biology. abcd (meh!). Hopefully doing pharmacy at uni. If i make the grades! :eek:
Reply 25
BeesKnees
oooh well done! i'm takin psych, maths/stats, chemistry, biology. abcd (meh!). Hopefully doing pharmacy at uni. If i make the grades! :eek:

oooh pharmacy!! v nice i'm sure you'll make the grades, spesh with this new found determination!! lol
Reply 26
I'm really looking forward to stupid resits for stupid history because I was 1 stupid mark off a stupid B. I'm certainly going to be doing more work this year - looks like I'll be haunting the library.
Reply 27
I got an A in drama which really surprised me. Now I really want to maintain my grade and get an A at alevel. Its going to be difficult because I was just 4 UMS marks above a B but im going to give it my best shot :smile:
Yeh I know what you mean! I got AABBB after being predicted AAAAB. So I didn't do too badly, but even my As weren't great in terms of UMS.

I need to be predicted AAA (3 of the universities I'm applying for are AAA) so I really need to get going this year. I tried my best last year but taking 5 subjects may not have been the best idea! Now I need to decide whether to take 3 or 4 A2s next year!
Yes, getting my results has motivated me to work harder... I predicted myself BCCD in English, Media, Psychology & History but I ended up with CBAC which was better than I expected but I was only 1 mark off a B in History and I messed up my english exam...but I got an A in Psychology which I want to get in A2 too :p: Also the fact I did better than expected has made me think about going to uni, which is a good motivator in a way...

Latest

Trending

Trending