The Student Room Group

St Mary's, Twickenham, Primary Education with QTS - Current Student

Saw someone else posting a similar thread earlier, but basically, I'm a current student at St Mary's and if you have any questions at all about anything to do with the course or my time at the university, I'm happy to answer them as truthfully as I can :smile:
I really don't want to have to share a room with someone I don't even know if there anything I can do to change this?
hiya!

Im hoping to attend St Mary's from September to do primary teaching. I have a conditional offer so don't know how likely I am to be accepted (as far as i'm aware I have met all conditions so fingers crossed!). I have been wondering what to expect in the first couple of weeks. I.e assignments work load - basically will we be thrown in at the deep end!? and also how much prep is expected during the summer regarding the tasks in the new starter packs?

TIA,
Laura :smile:
Original post by lydsss
Saw someone else posting a similar thread earlier, but basically, I'm a current student at St Mary's and if you have any questions at all about anything to do with the course or my time at the university, I'm happy to answer them as truthfully as I can :smile:

Hi, I'm so glad you started this post! :smile: I just got my results for my AS exams (English, Art, business) BBC and I'm taking russian next year.
I would like to do primary education at st marys and was just wondering how competitive the course is and whether I would get in with a BBC or BBB if they were my actual A Level results?
Also are you enjoying the course and what is the workload like?
Thankyou so much, I hope you reply xx

Quick Reply

Latest