The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Are all whiny threads from men about women due to lack of sex?

There quite a few threads on TSR about how men are being oppressed, disadvantaged and mistreated by women and feminists.

I was wondering if it all boils down to the thread starters having problems forming intimate relationships with women because they are entitled whiny little boys.

Scroll to see replies

I think that pretty much sums it up...
I agree haha.
Yeah, pretty much I'd guess.
Reply 4
You fools will never understand what it is like to suffer. You sit atop your ivory towers of 'sex' and 'relationships', and laugh at those who attempt to clamber up to the top. If only I could convince you of the fallacy of your arguments.
Everyone just needs to man up.
Original post by Rodger
You fools will never understand what it is like to suffer. You sit atop your ivory towers of 'sex' and 'relationships', and laugh at those who attempt to clamber up to the top. If only I could convince you of the fallacy of your arguments.

Original post by Rodger

Aww **** man, I thought you were dead.
Rubbish OP, some people just don't like women.
Reply 10
Yes.
Reply 11
Original post by SophieSmall
Aww **** man, I thought you were dead.

:lol:
Reply 12
Original post by Wilfred Little
Rubbish OP, some people just don't like women.

By people, you mean whiny little boys?
Original post by Rodger

This thread was made for you Elliot
Reply 14
Original post by AntiMonarchist
This thread was made for you Elliot

When I saw this thread I was very hurt. I see now that women are completely insensitive to the issues men face on a daily basis. Those at the top of the dating arena are happy to insult those who are struggling. I think that we need government intervention to educate women on how hard dating is for us men.
You, OP my lovely, have hit the nail right on the head :yep:
Original post by Maker
By people, you mean whiny little boys?

Maybe they are but it's clearly just a tactic people use to try and get to whoever posts misogynist opinions. Someone posts an anti feminism thread - lack of sex. It's like when people say all homophobes are secretly gay :rolleyes:. Only an idiot would believe every single person who posts a whiny thread does it because of a lack of sex.

Some of the biggest misogynists/anti feminists you will meet are #lads, i.e. the ones on the pull every night getting sex.
Reply 17
Yes, that's a big part of it because boys grow up believing girls want sex as much as them (because of liberal bull**** blank slate, men and women are the same beast theories) and casual fun is widely available to most men as it is for women. Then they discover that the females are much more picky/demanding than males because of evolutionary adaptations (like females in the entire animal kingdom) and because they are the reproductive bottleneck. They can't accept that so they blame women for it. It's all one big misunderstanding, really.
(edited 9 years ago)
100 percent true.
Reply 19
Original post by Wilfred Little
Maybe they are but it's clearly just a tactic people use to try and get to whoever posts misogynist opinions. Someone posts an anti feminism thread - lack of sex. It's like when people say all homophobes are secretly gay :rolleyes:. Only an idiot would believe every single person who posts a whiny thread does it because of a lack of sex.

Some of the biggest misogynists/anti feminists you will meet are #lads, i.e. the ones on the pull every night getting sex.

I am sure there are misogynists who have a lot of sex, but they don't post anti female threads on TSR because it seems a lot of these threads are by frustrated, powerless people trying to make themselves feel better or more important by blaming women for all their problems and trying to find others to back them up.

If they instead look at themselves and try to solve their own problems instead of trying to externalising it to others and thus letting themselves off the hook.

Latest

Trending

Trending