The Student Room Group

HELP! Priority service for UK Student (General) Tier 4

Hiya, I applied for my UK student visa application yesterday. My biometrics appointment is this Tuesday. I am also from the U.S and would like any advices from anyone about priority services..I'm a bit confused about it. :confused: Is it worth paying extra? or just wait?

My course starts on September 1st and I would love to fly over to Scotland on August 12th. I don't know what to do right now, this whole visa process is very stressful. I would greatly appreciate to hear some words from anyone. :h:
Original post by NativeGresian
Hiya, I applied for my UK student visa application yesterday. My biometrics appointment is this Tuesday. I am also from the U.S and would like any advices from anyone about priority services..I'm a bit confused about it. :confused: Is it worth paying extra? or just wait?

My course starts on September 1st and I would love to fly over to Scotland on August 12th. I don't know what to do right now, this whole visa process is very stressful. I would greatly appreciate to hear some words from anyone. :h:

I unfortunately haven't gone through the visa process yet, but considering how soon you want to go, I'd say the priority service would be best. I guess it can take up to five weeks normally. As long as you bring everything with you, you should be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I would like to do, but I'm confused on where to get the priority service.
That's what I would like to do, but I'm confused on where to get the priority service.

Maybe give a call to wherever you're going for your biometrics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

How did you even MAKE a biometrics appointment? I filled out my visa on the website and every time I click the Book Appointment button, I just get an error message! I've tried this on multiple different computers and browsers too!

Quick Reply

Latest