The Student Room Group

Second Year Results: Possible error Pleasee help !

Hi, I am currently a student aat Aston Uiversity and have finished my 2nd year, I passed every module with grades up to 71% however in one of them I recieved a 15 overall: Management Accounting.

But The class test was worth 20% and in this I achieved 47

And the Summer test was worth 80% in which I unfortunately got 26 (ran out of time,dilli-dallied)

This would mean is my maths was correct that I recieved a 30 for module mark overall and according to my university guidelines it would mean I would get a condoned pass rather than a resit, could someone help me and see if I'm missing something.

Thanks Guy :biggrin:
Original post by moesizlak
Hi, I am currently a student aat Aston Uiversity and have finished my 2nd year, I passed every module with grades up to 71% however in one of them I recieved a 15 overall: Management Accounting.

But The class test was worth 20% and in this I achieved 47

And the Summer test was worth 80% in which I unfortunately got 26 (ran out of time,dilli-dallied)

This would mean is my maths was correct that I recieved a 30 for module mark overall and according to my university guidelines it would mean I would get a condoned pass rather than a resit, could someone help me and see if I'm missing something.

Thanks Guy :biggrin:

I think you should have gotten 30 too. I think you should speak to your tutor and ask them what's happened because I just don't see where 15 comes into this!?

Quick Reply

Latest