The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Who's attending De Montfort University in September 2014?

Hey!

I'm a 20 year old Musician/Producer/DJ from Nottingham taking the Music Technology course this September! Due to student finance giving me the lowest amount of loan possible I'm having to commute in Year 1. So it would be good to meet people who are attending De Montfort, especially people taking the same course as me! :smile:
Hello! I am going to dmu in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Heyy! I'll be 20 aswell. Hi5, I'm from nottingham too :biggrin: but I'm not taking the same course xD
Goodluck to you though!
What halls are you staying in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey I'm studying Music Tech as well finally found someone ! :smile: I'm staying at Newarke Point
Reply 5
Hey guys! Unfortunately due to my parents income I'm getting the lowest amount of student loan, so I've got to commute for Year 1 :/ But Michael you're the first person I've found doing the same course! 😝
Check out www.demontfortstudents.com/getinvolved for all the opportunities De Montfort Students' Union has to offer.

For the latest on Freshers (#DSUFreshFest ) visit: www.demontfortstudents.com/FreshFest and give us a follow on twitter @demontfortsu

For more information on DMU visit: www.dmu.ac.uk and follow @dmuleicester on twitter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending