The Student Room Group

Team Stelena or Delena?

Go on what is your OTP on The Vampire Diaries?

With Elena though - is it Damon or Stefan?

Personally I used to want her with Damon, who can remember that finale where she thought that Damon was going to die doe.

And that 4x07 scene

Spoiler

:smokin: but seeing as Delena has developed into a female teenager fawning over Elena like a lost puppy I am now team Stelena.

Also I consider that Elena is most happiest with Stefan and vice versa.

So team Delena or Stelena?

inb4Klaroline inb4strongeverything

Kind of always wanted Elena slash Klaus.

But maybe Delena, better scenes - more chemistry?
Reply 2
Team Delena, Elena and Stefan are just too boring and predictable.

Spoiler

Original post by Nehemia
Team Delena, Elena and Stefan are just too boring and predictable.

Spoiler

tfw Damon died <3
Reply 4
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
tfw Damon died <3

IK. Like when he was trying to get through and nothing happened, I almost cried. :frown:

*sigh*
Delena, I cried soooo much at the season finale - not sure if it's aired in the UK yet so won't spoil it just incase.

I must say though, my favourite couple of the series is definitely Klaus and Caroline. :love:
Original post by Nehemia
IK. Like when he was trying to get through and nothing happened, I almost cried. :frown:

*sigh*

I was kind of there like srs.

Especially with who had died and unsurprisingly returned unharmed the next episode. :smug:

Original post by LeaX
Delena, I cried soooo much at the season finale - not sure if it's aired in the UK yet so won't spoil it just incase.

I must say though, my favourite couple of the series is definitely Klaus and Caroline. :love:

I thought Klaus dying was more sadder. I will never get why people think Forwood>Klaroline.

Obviously won't happen with TO and all of that but I think it should have been Klaroline and Tyley.

Quick Reply

Latest