The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Calling any mature students looking to share a house this September :)

Hey I'm Briony, I'm 23 going on 24 and am going to be starting the extended science degree in September. I'm currently looking for a double room in a shared house close to the uni. I was wondering if there are any other first years in their 20s starting this September who are still looking for a place to live and want to join up and find somewhere together?
I've found a few houses so far which have a few rooms left I'm just a bit nervous about who I'll end up living with! I really want to live with sociable people because I'm not going to know anyone!
(edited 9 years ago)
HI Briony! my name is jess, im 22 and i will be doing a masters in marine biology at plymouth university! i am also looking for someone to live with, ive seen a couple of 4 bed houses closes to the uni, but no one to move in with and bit anxious about living with 18yr old first years!
would you be interested in grouping up?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hey guys,
In the house I'm living in now there are two spare rooms and none of them are freshers (20-23).

All the rooms are double rooms, there's a living room, kitchen, washer/dryer room and work is starting today to fit 3 new shower rooms. It's £365 a month including bills, internet and TV licence.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I can send you more info/pictures :smile:

Rob
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by jessmarinebio
HI Briony! my name is jess, im 22 and i will be doing a masters in marine biology at plymouth university! i am also looking for someone to live with, ive seen a couple of 4 bed houses closes to the uni, but no one to move in with and bit anxious about living with 18yr old first years!
would you be interested in grouping up?

Hello sorry it took me a while getting back to you I didn't see your post!
Yes that would be cool. I've been talking to another 23 year who is doing her first year as well. I've found a couple of houses, what's your email address and I can send you the info?
Reply 4
Original post by pimp_my_cheese
Hey guys,
In the house I'm living in now there are two spare rooms and none of them are freshers (20-23).

All the rooms are double rooms, there's a living room, kitchen, washer/dryer room and work is starting today to fit 3 new shower rooms. It's £365 a month including bills, internet and TV licence.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I can send you more info/pictures :smile:

Rob

Hi Rob,

My email is [email protected] if you'd like to send some info and pics or a link to an advert?

Reply 5
Are you still looking for a flat? I have a good quality flat share available very close to Uni. available to post-grad age.

Quick Reply