The Student Room Group

Any Arabs in this forum ?

Hi Everyone

Ramadan Mubarak

I'm just wondering if there's any arabs here ? It will be great to meet students from my culture :smile::wink:
Reply 1
I think, there is no Arab in this forum. I am from Pakistan.
I am not an arab, but i do love them. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
there's like a million
Marhaba :smile: I'd suggest trying to to find the relevant society in the International Lounge, if there is one. There are plenty Arabs here.
Marhaba Everyone, Thank you for your replies :smile:

I had a look at the international lounge but did not find any arabic countries there so I said let me ask they may appear :cool:

I will introduce myself I live in North England, married and have a little 2 years old boy ( yes I'm a super busy mummy LOL). I will start on september Education at Edge Hill University which I think is even worse in terms of finding people from my culture. ( No offence for English people I love you all and found you so friendly but it is always nice to spend times with people with common lifestyle and values).

I spent a year studying in Manchester and it was amazingly crowded of arabs. I had so much fun while studying and going out :smile:
Hiii i'm Lebanese
hey, I am from Palestine, I will be studying M.Sc Automotive Engineering at City University London this September :smile:
Reply 8
Hi, i am from Kuwait, just graduated from manchester university and working in Salford Royal Hospital. Nice to meet you all and Eid Mubarak! :smile:
Reply 9
Yo, fellow Arab here. North African though. Hoping to become a doctor one day :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hi I'm from Morocco and I'll be studying physics and astronomy at the university of Glasgow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Iraqi and I will be studying international relations in University of Nottingham
lots of arabs are here!
we everywhere :biggrin:
Btw hope you all had amazing Eid :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest