The Student Room Group

Feeling down and like a complete failure in every way possible.

Okay guys so like I need help. I feel like a failure on many different levels. I feel like a failure to my parents as a daughter, to my lord because I'm not fulfilling his commands and to my own self sometimes. And since I'm only 15 I like to believe its just a teenage phase and crap and I'll get over it but no I'm not, not really.
And anyways I don't really know how you'll answer and I don't blame you if you won't. And u can post rude comments if u wish I don't really mind but if you have advice or anything please share.
And yeah I'm crazy for even posting this post but I will!
Original post by beautifulxxx
Okay guys so like I need help. I feel like a failure on many different levels. I feel like a failure to my parents as a daughter, to my lord because I'm not fulfilling his commands and to my own self sometimes. And since I'm only 15 I like to believe its just a teenage phase and crap and I'll get over it but no I'm not, not really.
And anyways I don't really know how you'll answer and I don't blame you if you won't. And u can post rude comments if u wish I don't really mind but if you have advice or anything please share.

You're far from a failure be more positive this will make you feel better there are always people in a worse positions. Focus on what is important like your studies, friends, and family. Be successful work hard towards your goals.

Still got your whole life ahead of you don't dwell on failures learn from them and improve.
Reply 2
Original post by beautifulxxx

Don't feel the need to have to cater to others in order to make yourself feel better. Your parents obviously do feel proud of you, and if not, it doesn't matter! You need to be happy with yourself! As for God, I'm sure any God would not look down on anyone, especially not someone who tries so hard. Just know it gets better, of course. Have some goals and ambitions to keep you going.
Original post by Black Cat
You're far from a failure be more positive this will make you feel better there are always people in a worse positions. Focus on what is important like your studies, friends, and family. Be successful work hard towards your goals.

Still got your whole life ahead of you don't dwell on failures learn from them and improve.

Yeah true, the people in Palestine and Israel for instance.
Thanks yeah you're right.

True that:smile:
Original post by Mia1001
Don't feel the need to have to cater to others in order to make yourself feel better. Your parents obviously do feel proud of you, and if not, it doesn't matter! You need to be happy with yourself! As for God, I'm sure any God would not look down on anyone, especially not someone who tries so hard. Just know it gets better, of course. Have some goals and ambitions to keep you going.

And see that's the issue I always think I need to be perfect for everyone. but yeah you're right. I generally don't care about parental expectations to be honest but taking it to heart this time for some reason.
Yeah I hope so.

Quick Reply

Latest