The Student Room Group

Having a games console @ Uni rooms??

How often do people have a console in their uni rooms???I'm not sure whether to bring along my ps3, or whether it'll be pointless as there may always be somebody who has a console in their room, with people willing to play just lodging there for the evening??
I have one. Although I never ending up getting the time to have a gaming session.
I know plenty of people who took theirs, I think most of the my house mates are bringing their consoles this year too.
It's fairly common, though far from ubiquitous

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd like to take my xbox one, not that I go on it Much anyway but because all the good games come out In September. I would t mind having the odd friend playing with me but not the hole flat/block
Reply 5
3/4 of the guys in my house including me brought our consoles with us to uni. None of the girls had any, but we'd all occasionally have huge games night in one of our rooms all slightly drunk which was always quite fun.
Yeah I'm bringing mine. Hopefully some people will want to play Mario Kart with me!
Original post by Kre
3/4 of the guys in my house including me brought our consoles with us to uni. None of the girls had any, but we'd all occasionally have huge games night in one of our rooms all slightly drunk which was always quite fun.

That sounds like great fun!
Reply 8
Original post by anxiouslife
How often do people have a console in their uni rooms???I'm not sure whether to bring along my ps3, or whether it'll be pointless as there may always be somebody who has a console in their room, with people willing to play just lodging there for the evening??

A couple of my male friends brought xboxes to uni, and we had many nights of (slightly) drunken COD sessions, and I will proudly say that I improved enough to beat them a few times!

It's worth it, better to take it and not play it than to regret taking it. It may definitely help in breaking ice and making a few new friends over some intense gaming sessions!
Reply 9
Took my xbox, play station and wii and I can say they very rarely get used. Have had a couple of drunken games or sing star and guitar hero but that's about it. Don't really get time to play otherwise

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest